What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are your top 3 euphoric strains?

soopy

Veteran
I see word of Cinderella however it affects me more like a speedy over the top paranoid trip depending on the situation, everyone is different.

Flo is probably my favorite for Eurphoric bliss as well as some F-13 which is related to Flo but more energetic and sativa with a bit of eurphoria. Theres Flo f5's available and used to be a very nice Flo cut in the Colorado Rockies. Sort of magic carpet ride like experience. Blissful. Thats my idea of a euphoric experience.
I concur on the Co cut of Flo being a very euphoric, happy “anti anxiety” type of high that even occasional smokers or smokers wary of “getting too high” can enjoy thoroughly….

LostTribe

Premium user
I concur on the Co cut of Flo being a very euphoric, happy “anti anxiety” type of high that even occasional smokers or smokers wary of “getting too high” can enjoy thoroughly….
When was the last time you seen it my soopy? I think I had some 4 years ago maybe 3. Might have been a dj cut but not sure. There was a colorado blueberry or something super white blueberry way before.

soopy

Veteran
When was the last time you seen it my soopy? I think I had some 4 years ago maybe 3. Might have been a dj cut but not sure. There was a colorado blueberry or something super white blueberry way before.
I grew the cut out a few years ago….got probably a pound off a couple plants outside, full term….and my brother who “can’t smoke weed anymore” has been smoking only that since lol….. it keeps its nose in the jar waaaaaaaay longer than just about anything else I’ve grown, with the exception of some nld types……and keeps its high as well.

The other cut that comes to mind is the Barry White cut that is prevalent in the NorCal area….less stony but with the same level of anxiety relief/somatic relaxation… I believe that is a “blue/white(widow)” cross….fwiw.

Shua1991

I agree with the sentiment many have voiced here

Golden Tiger - ace seeds (Thai x Malawi)
Eldorado - nirvana seeds (Oaxacan)
Bahia Blackhead - kc brains seeds(Brazil x Afghanistan)

Pheno selection and environmental factors play the biggest part in getting "euphoric" chemotypes.

b8man

Veteran
Ace seeds Panama crosses have been ridiculously euphoric for me. Also very ”kind” bud with a happy and very enjoyable high.

Panama x Malawi personal fave,

Panama x Bangi haze

Golden Tiger