What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Per MedicalNewsToday, you'd need to eat between 83 and 500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning

i didn’t make this up 🤪

I rhink I will pass on the cyanide seeds Subbie, as well as the "beneficial" core. I don't find, having tried them, either of them too tasfeful (yuk). I am not interested in counting the number of seeds. Sometimes I eat 2 or even 3 apples a day!

Magu🌈

Good morning people. 🌞 I feel like someone beat me up with a club. I moved heavy concrete yesterday. We still have 4 small calves that need to be sold but they lost a lot of weight during the drought so we are trying to put some meat on them first. Things are starting to slow down in preparation for winter. I hope I can just hibernate for 3 months. 😴 Well the sun will be up soon so I gotta get moving.
✌️😁👍

cola

King Dollar:
Well, it looks like this BRICS meeting that Putin, Xi, and the Gang was not as absolutely gangbusters as hoped.
And, it looks like you can sleep well at night, rest assured that in your lifetime that the dollar will still be King. :ninja:
No way of moving away from fiat currency now. The whole world uses it and we are too far along down the pike.
The dollar in this regard is the best of the worst, as some people see it, if you will. We will, as discussed prior, most assuredly, still be using dollars to pay for our groceries, and with most high odds our kids will be too. Like it, or not. No matter.

1729847182107.png

LINK : https://www.reuters.com/breakingviews/why-stablecoins-will-entrench-dollars-supremacy-2024-10-25/

1729847253854.png

LINK : https://www.forbes.com/sites/digita...ns-promote-dollar-dominance-and-us-interests/

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I lean towards the more tropical flavored Cindy.

I made seeds with Blue Satellite #2 X C99, never tried them yet
I also have some C99 from Peak Seeds before they closed shop

It's a nice day use strain I find. I enjoyed following your summer outdoor grow of Cindy. Arlo looked good as well in his leafy C99 wardrobe:)
Lost in the woods...