What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Documentary called "Tiny." Streaming on N. Seems pretty cool. About some guy who has always had a desire to build a tiny fucking house, and he goes and does it.

Build one for yourself, one for your garden.

[youtubeif]Pn-DQXxQVsc[/youtubeif]
I built a tiny house for my niece when I was back east...even had window boxes for flowers...and a grown up sized door built in the side for later use as a shed......yeehaw

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a replay of tonight's Yankees loss.......

sad, Tanaka pitched an awesome game but no run support from Yankee the lumber yard.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Wilfred, s3
nflx
View Image
What's wrong with this picture?

You should check the original Aussie version out....It is so much better without the Hollywood polish.
[YOUTUBEIF]OF7PW3z0nQE[/YOUTUBEIF]
"You'll keep you little ****!"
and "Aaaaarrrgh Sarrraaaah, Adam's date rapin me...he's rapin me date!"

:biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, I have season 3 episode 7 of Falling Skies queued, a big cup of tea, some chips and the EQ elbow is loaded and ready to rock.

So as Jackie would say ....and away we go!

minds_I

edit: next episode

can't watch shit cuz xfinity fuckin sucks....freezes up constantly...stuck & froze on the guide

their internet sux too....dial up was way faster....glad i have a 4g jetpack

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game Of Thrones...holy shit is this some good quality television. And many so many beautiful young ladies bouncing, and bobbing for apples. And death, they do it so well in this show. Almost time for the Dragons to hatch too!

N

noyd666

Game Of Thrones...holy shit is this some good quality television. And many so many beautiful young ladies bouncing, and bobbing for apples. And death, they do it so well in this show. Almost time for the Dragons to hatch too!
:biggrin: heard on e wireless yesterday that NET FLIX IS COMING TO OZ, WOW SHOULD SHARPEN FOX'S STICK UP A BIT.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: heard on e wireless yesterday that NET FLIX IS COMING TO OZ, WOW SHOULD SHARPEN FOX'S STICK UP A BIT.

You will love the Netflix Noyd....but unfortunately you won't find Game Of Thrones on it. I got lucky the other day and a friend put me on their HBO subscription. Up until that day, I had to be one of those who looked at GOT as the beautiful woman that was out of my league. Now she comes calling any time I want her, and her bush is always neatly trimmed as well... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.