What's new

Panama

Tranquilidade

PANAMA SMOKE REPORT

I'm going to start by saying that the high is not what I expected. Man, this weed is WICKED.

Taste is top notch all the way through. Sharp spicy/lemony/mango notes. But What make it special is that the ceiling of the effects is crazy high. Smoke 2-3 puffs and get a nice mellow buzz with comfortable euphoria and some visual effects. Smoke a bit more and f....nk trip 😂. High will get crazy dense and psychedelic. It gives me the impression of walking in slow motion, that during a good hour ! Total dreamy dissociation with saccadic vision. Those buds have the unique capacity to give a really dense high with the red eyes and short time memory lost while giving a big boost of energy and a no ceiling high (or close to it).

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick
How long it was cured?

Perdido

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick
Hi and thanks for that cool smoke report.
I harvested my Panama fem 3 weeks ago, but i tried anyway, never as much as you it seems.
In lower dose it was just the perfect high, including a wonderful mellow body high.
Good mood, funny, friendly and social - just the perfect high.
Will tell in a few weeks after curing whats my #1 or how she compares to Thai and Malawi from ACE.

FeelHaze

Hi and thanks for that cool smoke report.
I harvested my Panama fem 3 weeks ago, but i tried anyway, never as much as you it seems.
In lower dose it was just the perfect high, including a wonderful mellow body high.
Good mood, funny, friendly and social - just the perfect high.
Will tell in a few weeks after curing whats my #1 or how she compares to Thai and Malawi from ACE.

You should try overindulge a bit once its better cured. Maybe a 0.5g joint or 2-3 bong hits. If your pheno have a high ceiling like mine, the effects will build up and become way more psychedelic.

Its also possible that I won the pheno lottery with mine ...

As for now with a short cure, it beats the Malawi and the Killer A5 Haze I grew next to it in term of trippy effects ( both offering strong competition ).

✌️

Slebban

Panama Reg specimen showing some funky four-way nodes. Flip to 11/13 within a week.
Panama #1.jpeg

All the best
S

nattyroots

Panamalovers how’s it going ?

Harvested three clones about a month ago and they ve been in the jars at around 58%. Terps are strong but shifting a little from then citrus forward to a bit more incense and funk. Stuff is strong, my gf had to light up as cig soon after hitting the vape to get her bearings, hehe, more for me. I’ve got a few more clones in various stages of flo and they are quite uniform despite having three different phenotypes. They vary mostly in smells with some more citrus candy and some with more funk. It’ll be tough to choose just one cut for next year as they all yield similarly and have decent morphology (no staking really needed). They re outdoors fed gypsum and potassium sulfate in flo with some top boost from Aptus but I haven been able to replicate the really fat calyxes I see in this thread. Maybe I have to add more or veg then longer. They get a good amount of sun (8 hours). Could just be the pheno I’m not complaining it’s all head stash but I had a Malawi Panama plant that really plumbed up and it s a lovely sight.

Thanks again dubi, great high all around and fruit really lingers on the exhale.

Ps spider mites yes but they die when they try to get on buds. So far no sparks on joints. Charas reallly lovely too.

Attachments

• IMG_6471.jpeg
    IMG_6471.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6455.jpeg
    IMG_6455.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6412.jpeg
    IMG_6412.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25

nattyroots

Harvested three clones about a month ago and they ve been in the jars at around 58%. Terps are strong but shifting a little from then citrus forward to a bit more incense and funk. Stuff is strong, my gf had to light up as cig soon after hitting the vape to get her bearings, hehe, more for me. I’ve got a few more clones in various stages of flo and they are quite uniform despite having three different phenotypes. They vary mostly in smells with some more citrus candy and some with more funk. It’ll be tough to choose just one cut for next year as they all yield similarly and have decent morphology (no staking really needed). They re outdoors fed gypsum and potassium sulfate in flo with some top boost from Aptus but I haven been able to replicate the really fat calyxes I see in this thread. Maybe I have to add more or veg then longer. They get a good amount of sun (8 hours). Could just be the pheno I’m not complaining it’s all head stash but I had a Malawi Panama plant that really plumbed up and it s a lovely sight.

Thanks again dubi, great high all around and fruit really lingers on the exhale.

Ps spider mites yes but they die when they try to get on buds. So far no sparks on joints. Charas reallly lovely too.
Pots are only 2 gallons so maybe that explains it 🤔

Salva

Panamá se cosechó a las 12 semanas en una maceta de 1 galón. En las últimas dos semanas, se desarrolló un aroma a chicle y un toque de fresa sobre los fuertes olores a limón de la pintura en aerosol. Estoy entusiasmado por probarla, pronto informaré sobre el humo.

View attachment 19026258 View attachment 19026259
1 galón que locura no? Supongo que será coco no? Ahora tengo unas NL5/HazexSkunk en 1.8 galones y no se si la maceta es pequeña...

FeelHaze

How long did you take her ?
Calyxes swell in the last 2 weeks of flowering. Maybe you harvested a bit early !

Lollipopping worked well with mine.

1000005396.jpg

Still ... nice flowers 👌

Last edited:

nattyroots

How long did you take her ?
Calyxes swell in the last 2 weeks of flowering. Maybe you harvested a bit early !

Lollipopping worked well with mine.

View attachment 19027068

Still ... nice flowers 👌
Interesting. 🧐 They’re at 64 now so a few more days for sure…. I find the lower buds ripen faster than the tops but could just be less light they’re getting. ill come back with more pics soon.

And thanks for compliments And thanks Dubi.

Latest posts

Latest posts