What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Cuddles

i only get to watch replays of the soccer matches. :( Hallmark is in the middle of their summer "everything works out and we're SO happy" sappy bullshit series and the tv is in constant use during prime time.
England won against Switzerland tonight. :p They scored late in the second half to catch up with the swiss, it went into extra time and then and guess what ?

They did NOT screw up the penalty shootout !!! I can´t believe it :rasta:
The CURSE has left the stadium!!

:groupwave::jump:

The german team ie the hosts of this euro cup has sadly not made it into the half final :( That´s really sad :( :(

Right now: Turkey and Netherlands are playing and Turkey has scored the first goal in the first half. didn´t see this coming but then again I was also not expecting Switzerland to come this far either , lol

Cuddles

England won against Switzerland tonight. :p They scored late in the second half to catch up with the swiss, it went into extra time and then and guess what ?

They did NOT screw up the penalty shootout !!! I can´t believe it :rasta:
The CURSE has left the stadium!!

:groupwave::jump:

The german team ie the hosts of this euro cup has sadly not made it into the half final :( That´s really sad :( :(

Right now: Turkey and Netherlands are playing and Turkey has scored the first goal in the first half. didn´t see this coming but then again I was also not expecting Switzerland to come this far either , lol
the dutch team just scored, it´s 1:1 now :)