What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just watched Mark Teixeira smack a walk off grand slam homer against the Red Sox, with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, Yankees were down by 2 runs.......

it's Teixeira's last year, he announced his retirement earlier in the season. what a way to go out :)

EDIT:
Dang!!! I've replayed that a bunch of times on my Amazon Fire Stick & MLB subscription. I need to congratulate the Red Sox for winning the AL East pennant tonight by virtue of a phenomenal season and the Blue Jays loss.

WTG!!! Red Sox!!!

Last edited:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
chinatown
chinatown_jack_nicholsonyes.jpg

S

SPG..

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
11 Seasons of MWC. Seen everyone a dozen times. Went out with a girl that was cross of Peggy and Kelly, and have felt like Al.

S

SPG..

Gonna try n watch Stoke city vs Manchester United ltr . At Old trafford rather....
@12bst

huaaA --- C'Mon Clayheads! (stoke).
( - get a point through Draw!)

Also watched MWC S01E01-pilot.

..little kid says to mom who is having Al try to fit shoes on her feet " I Wanna BaLLooN "......AL says "ya already got One " ....... :D (next scene?-In a "big red dress" Her and the Kid (holding hands) are Exiting the shop ... ) :D
Also find Hillarious how quickly "newly married-PASSIONATE"Steve n Marcy become influenced When Gaining Knowledge of The 'non Splendors' of married life,when Visiting peg n Al .

Last edited: