What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw this movie on the shelf at the library. I'd never seen it before and it had a lot of big name stars in it...so I checked it out...

I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad..
For a big budget movie, this has to be the stupidest and worst movie I've ever seen in my life...

"Ocean's Twelve"

Did it seem this bad to you ?!???

I didn't even like the remake of O11, the original 1960 film featuring the Rat Pack & other contemporary stars of the day is the best of them all imo.

I'm sorta stuck in my ways & w/a love for the old daze.......

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Just watched the Last episode of Married with Children. Now watching the pilot episode.

shithawk420

Veteran
married with children is one of my favorites! but i thought you would be watching Dont be a menace Loc Dog!! thats what im watching for the millionth time! LOL

Loc Dog

Veteran
i am just watching married with children too,did you see the episode in series 6 that was held back for 10 years ?

I just googled it. It was season 3 episode 10, "I'll see you in court" where they were filmed in a sleazy motel". Have seen it and others over a dozen times.

I went out with a girl that was a cross between Peggy and Kelly. Young slutty, stupid bitch, that was as useless as Peg, and only cared about herself.

Loc Dog

Veteran
married with children is one of my favorites! but i thought you would be watching Dont be a menace Loc Dog!! thats what im watching for the millionth time! LOL

It is not on here, now. Have not seen in about a year.

I had a friend that used to make me sit though all of the "Hood" movies. So I really enjoyed how similar it was to them.

willyweed

was gonna edit but u beat me to it .lol just watching the juggs have left the building ,classic never knew it ran so long .

Loc Dog

Veteran
was gonna edit but u beat me to it .lol just watching the juggs have left the building ,classic never knew it ran so long .

We are watching way different episodes. By the name, I would say that is where Peggy and Kelly try to pass themselves off as country singers.

Loc Dog

Veteran
i am just watching married with children too,did you see the episode in series 6 that was held back for 10 years ?

That is episode where it ends with Al and Peg having sex under the judges desk, panning out to a security camera filming them.

I know a lot of the lines before they say them.

N

noyd666

have to go look what's on fer tonight, football prob n repeats of movies, last night was n old Bronson.OK it looks like alvin purple= the sex therapist is it . lol.1973.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the moment,, " coming to America",,,
old eddie comedy i saw at the cinema years ago,,,
silly but still makes me laugh,
,,,,,,s2