What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
TonightI watched 2 oldie but goody movies. dances with wolfs and a river runs through it. I love movies from back when movies were good and actors1

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

American History X

should have won many awards but went
unrecognized imo, a fucking classic.......

EDIT:
I/we were NEVER into that neo-nazi shit, but in the '80s me and a select group of friends would often go to punk clubs & concerts in NYC to take advantage of the slam dancing, :), I wound up with a couple of black eyes and several knots on my head on various nights but no busted noses.

A particularly pissed off skinhead must have taken offense to me for some reason one night, idk??? :dunno: I was walking with a cane & in a cast, I interacted with nobody that night. When the show broke up (Black Flag concert) that skinhead threw a bottle @ me out on the steps leaving the joint, that was my 1st indication I had an admirer, Schmitty (our very own skinhead) and George (a very serious black belt & green beret) stepped up to intercede, surprisingly enough it ended with some words instead of fists.

Last edited:

Green Squall

American History X

should have won many awards but went
unrecognized imo, a fucking classic.......

EDIT:
I/we were NEVER into that neo-nazi shit, but in the '80s me and a select group of friends would often go to punk clubs & concerts in NYC to take advantage of the slam dancing, :), I wound up with a couple of black eyes and several knots on my head on various nights but no busted noses.

A particularly pissed off skinhead must have taken offense to me for some reason one night, idk??? :dunno: I was walking with a cane & in a cast, I interacted with nobody that night. When the show broke up (Black Flag concert) that skinhead threw a bottle @ me out on the steps leaving the joint, that was my 1st indication I had an admirer, Schmitty (our very own skinhead) and George (a very serious black belt & green beret) stepped up to intercede, surprisingly enough it ended with some words instead of fists.

ah, yes, the punk phase. For me it was Rancid and The Dropkick Murphys, among others. I don't really listen to that stuff anymore but it's always nostalgic when I hear it.

--------------------

Just watched Point Break. Meh. 4/10

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I just wasted about 1 and a half hours of my life that I can never get back.

I just wasted about 1 and a half hours of my life that I can never get back.

Saw this movie on the shelf at the library. I'd never seen it before and it had a lot of big name stars in it...so I checked it out...

I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad..
For a big budget movie, this has to be the stupidest and worst movie I've ever seen in my life...

"Ocean's Twelve"

Did it seem this bad to you ?!???

7thson

Saw this movie on the shelf at the library. I'd never seen it before and it had a lot of big name stars in it...so I checked it out...

I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad..
For a big budget movie, this has to be the stupidest and worst movie I've ever seen in my life...

"Ocean's Twelve"

Did it seem this bad to you ?!???

I think I watched ten minutes of it,maybe,then turned it off.