What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

S

SPG..

Is this the original Prisoner cell block H - me n me buds used to get leathered annd watch it religiously - i watched the last ep on E cried like ababy ha ha ha
..Np..Remake.Watch from S1..AwesomE! Ex warden's an' inmate

Green Squall

Thats not the horror short about a guy trapped in a telephone box is it?
Apologies if i got the wrong film

Nope. It's an old British horror movie. I love those old Hammer Films, they can be kinda trippy.

"Aristocrat Julian Markham keeps his disfigured brother, Sir Edward, locked in a tower of his house. Sir Edward occasionally escapes and causes havoc around the town."

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

idk, just the tv making noise, gonna switch over to some sort of movie soon.......

EDIT:
The selection is has been made.
We will be viewing 'A Single Shot'

Last edited:
Nope. It's an old British horror movie. I love those old Hammer Films, they can be kinda trippy.

"Aristocrat Julian Markham keeps his disfigured brother, Sir Edward, locked in a tower of his house. Sir Edward occasionally escapes and causes havoc around the town."

Aint seen that GS but l love me hammer films - Twins of Evil?

Green Squall

Hey Stoner where are you seeing that movie? Is it on Netflix?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papusadrianus- Haven't seen that one, although it's on Youtube so I will check it out. The Creeping Flesh is good even though it's not a Hammer Film. It has both Lee and Cushing.

[/FONT]

Hey Stoner where are you seeing that movie? Is it on Netflix?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papusadrianus- Haven't seen that one, although it's on Youtube so I will check it out. The Creeping Flesh is good even though it's not a Hammer Film. It has both Lee and Cushing.

[/FONT]

Check it man it freaked me to fuck when i was young its about. Arf hour long it was in between a hammer dble bill in the olden days!!!
I think ive seen creeping flesh but they dont seem to b on tv no more