What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

N

noyd666

disorderly orderly, jerry lewis, crazy funny man.see some good old cars there to.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok.I'm sorry guys but if someone can answer this I'd be really grateful.I'm trying to find a movie about 10 years ago but is probably older.it's about a guy doing genetic experiments in his barn but he can't tell his wife.he combines a dog and something else.it was so real I'm starting to think it was.I thought it was Never Tell or something but it's not I guess.I think it was an IFC movie.I don't know why I can't find this movie.I know it's crazy but I can find any movie but this.it looked very real.i think it is.if anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

Splice, '09
Genetic engineers Clive Nicoli and Elsa Kast hope to achieve fame by splicing animal DNA to create hybrids for medical use at the company N.E.R.D. (Nucleic Exchange Research and Development). Their work previously yielded Fred, a dog-sized vermiform creature intended as a mate for their female specimen, Ginger. After successfully mating them, Clive and Elsa plan to create a human-animal hybrid that could revolutionize science. Their employers Joan Chorot of N.E.R.D. and William Barlow forbid them to do this. Instead, they are to find and extract proteins used for commercial drug production from Fred and Ginger. Clive and Elsa, however, disobey their superiors and pursue their own agenda in secret, developing a viable prepubescent female creature.

I Googled 'genetic experiments, wife, dog, barn' and Splice was at the top of the search.

lrFNLUt.jpg

Last edited:
N

noyd666

an interview with Daniel Ellsberg leak of the pentagon papers, BLOWING THE WHISTLE.

hoki2test

Veteran
Looking Glass (2018)

Looking Glass (2018)

Looking Glass (2018) A couple buy a desert motel where they find that strange, mysterious events occur.