What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

N

noyd666

OUTBACK OPAL. OZ.
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

not only movies but they've also got some good made for tv/cable series like 'The Americans' (Soviet sleeper spies in the US) or 'Fortitude' about the northern most town in the world very near the Arctic.

Amazon Prime rocks although there are times I wish I had Netflix as well.......

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have been watching Zatoichi movies on youtube. Very uplifting and moral, for violent movie, without graphic violence. Watched The Road and Cane Sword movies last night.

hoki2test

Veteran
Grindhouse Nightmares

Grindhouse Nightmares

Welcome to the Grindhouse experience like it was meant to be, killer story lines and themes zig zig across the screen in Grind-O-Vision, a nonstop thrill ride of babes, guns, muscle cars, motorcycle shoot outs, rendezvous with the devil and much more

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok.I'm sorry guys but if someone can answer this I'd be really grateful.I'm trying to find a movie about 10 years ago but is probably older.it's about a guy doing genetic experiments in his barn but he can't tell his wife.he combines a dog and something else.it was so real I'm starting to think it was.I thought it was Never Tell or something but it's not I guess.I think it was an IFC movie.I don't know why I can't find this movie.I know it's crazy but I can find any movie but this.it looked very real.i think it is.if anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

hoki2test

Veteran
Freaked (1993)

Freaked (1993)

Ok.I'm sorry guys but if someone can answer this I'd be really grateful.I'm trying to find a movie about 10 years ago but is probably older.it's about a guy doing genetic experiments in his barn but he can't tell his wife.he combines a dog and something else.it was so real I'm starting to think it was.I thought it was Never Tell or something but it's not I guess.I think it was an IFC movie.I don't know why I can't find this movie.I know it's crazy but I can find any movie but this.it looked very real.i think it is.if anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

Freaked (1993) A vain actor, his best friend, and an activist end up at a mutant freak farm run by a weirdo scientist.

shithawk420

Veteran
That looks like a good movie but I'm sorry it's not what I was looking for.it wasn't a funny movie.I'm sorry.I'll probably never find it again.it was so messed up.this guy put half a dog combined with the other half of a dog.I'll never forget it cause it was so real.