What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

N

noyd666

ha mums the word. but not to shabby, having a look about, getting to old fer hitting the tar.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ha mums the word. but not to shabby, having a look about, getting to old fer hitting the tar.

ha! I didn't ask ya for the vin bro, or any other identifiers. just the kinda sickle as I notice you watch a lot of the GT races.

N

noyd666

VESPA
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
I just downloaded the Cheech and Chong Filmography [1978 - 2010]....today I'm going to kick back and watch as many as I can....starting with BORN IN EAST LA....love it

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just downloaded the Cheech and Chong Filmography [1978 - 2010]....today I'm going to kick back and watch as many as I can....starting with BORN IN EAST LA....love it

my favorite has to be 'Nice Dreams' w/Pee Wee Herman & the Casa De Locos shit, the Chinese restaurant scene, Donna's apartment, the swimming pool, all of it.

good stuff, enjoy.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

late '70s thru early '80s I was buying goods (hot) from a guy in Brooklyn, although he'd usually deliver to my warehouse in NYC. it was the disco days and the leather jackets I was getting only cost me $10 each, they had a stylish cut to them (not motorcycle type) and I unloaded them for $45 @ various suburban flea markets I'd vend @ during the weekends.

shithawk420

Veteran
Actually I'm gonna buy a Chinese leather jacket for 7.50 shipped.I got no clue how that's even possible.it probably won't fit and it's probably not real leather.but for that price I'll take a chance.

shithawk420

Veteran
It's true.it's on ebay.might take a couple weeks but I'll post a pic when I get it.and it's brand new.china.gotta love it!