What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

DjKinetics

LIFE
starring Jake Gyllenhaal , Rebecca Ferguson and Ryan Reynolds.
Starts off slow then on the edge of your seat type sci fi

N

NBE One !

|
~

A linear production,yea REAL Close . called - they don't know what they do.

An' i could of done better, sry (soz,too knowledge of Context) -Matter of time (-;

[The actual post is on page 249]

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Transformers 2007. ( simply ............Best comic to Film production Ever )
-
YTS ' . Kevin n perry = :D:D:D. EyeballpaulEyeballPaul (;

FreeView channel Dave's cool hey mann , "... Dave's not here tho " :)

Last edited:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
105F/41C in portland now
Sunshine_2007film.jpg

edit: now
Red_ver7.jpg

fun comedy actioner

Green Squall

I'm watching Shark Tank and it's got me wondering when someones going to come on the show with something marijuana related?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I went to see 'Dunkirk' yesterday, imo it sucked. They attempted to tell the story of the battle of Dunkirk from 3 different angels (land/air/sea) w/a minimum of dialogue, they failed miserably.

you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss $12 goodbye.......

shithawk420

Veteran
You know Abe Lincoln was gay,right 7thson?watching mad max beyond thunderdome foe the million time.nothing else on

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran

I went to see 'Dunkirk' yesterday, imo it sucked. They attempted to tell the story of the battle of Dunkirk from 3 different angels (land/air/sea) w/a minimum of dialogue, they failed miserably.

you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss $12 goodbye.......

they got a new movie theatre here 3 d and moving seats with effects too....glad I didn't go and see that movie for my first visit....yeehaw

Green Squall

they got a new movie theatre here 3 d and moving seats with effects too....glad I didn't go and see that movie for my first visit....yeehaw

War for Planet of the Apes has gotten surprisingly good reviews. 93% on Rotten Tomatoes. I've never been to a 3d theater but don't think id like it. I used to get fucking vertigo at the Omni theater in Boston.

Stoner4life- Everyone I've talked to said it's excellent..Although I was surprised to hear there isn't much dialogue in it.