What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Pédetoddy

@Pédetoddy
That looks really cool😍😍. Would you share the recipe for the bread? That would be awesome, I'd love to try it. I enjoy cooking a lot.

How far apart are the two fires?
  • 1 tsp dried yeast
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 300 g flour
  • 200 ml warm water
  • 30 ml olive oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 crushed garlic cloves
  • 200 g cheese cubes (1 cm). Roll in a stick and let Double size after bake in the campfire. A bit more than 1 meter of distance. Each fire is 50 cm from the ribs.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just had my wifes biscuits right out of the oven with bacon, a slab of melting cheese, and eggs over easy tucked in there. :yummy::good: no, it's NOT healthy, but it is damn good!

xtsho

Columbia river Salmon for dinner tonight. Pan fried and then basted with butter and fresh dill at the end.

salmona.jpg

I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes the other night. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans from the garden.

meatloafa.jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Got me some Dragonballs! 🤩 (Choco Peanuts ^^)

20240907_213020-01.jpeg

Btw, i got this nice little lunch box for 2,99€ at TKmaxx, nice catch. :) They had Mario Kart 8 ones too. 😁

20240907_212958-01.jpeg

xtsho

It was the lady's birthday yesterday 9/11. The terrorists screwed up her birthday. She doesn't feel right doing any celebrating. All she wants is a nice meal at home. I made a small rib roast, caramelized onions, green beans, beets, and potato. The beets and beans were from the garden. Desert was some individual blueberry crisps with vanilla ice cream. And we had a nice bottle of Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet.

dinner09112024.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts