What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are you drinking?

PadawanWarrior

Oh definitely, that's what I meant - we'd walked by the Kirkland Dog Bed at Costco a ton of times but never ended up splurging on it because we were unsure on quality, and if it would get used. I think its like 30 busk here. Big fans here as well for sure, although I'm guessing we get very different products from you guys in the US!
If it says Kirkland Signatures it's the same we get for sure.

superx

Veteran
More of the same, 3 shots of the finest dark roast..
IMG_1637.jpeg

PadawanWarrior

Just got out of the er . I'm going to be on crutches for a few. Having a fee beers to help my pain meds kick in better waiting for the pharmacy to open. Don't know what I'm going to do with myself without working
What happened? Did it happen at work so you can at least get workers comp? I busted my ankle a couple years ago after an Iron Maiden concert. That was a pain in my ass. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Anyways, I just cracked my first beer in a few days. Trying to keep myself in check. So cheers, 🍺
20241025_175148.jpg

right

What happened? Did it happen at work so you can at least get workers comp? I busted my ankle a couple years ago after an Iron Maiden concert. That was a pain in my ass. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Anyways, I just cracked my first beer in a few days. Trying to keep myself in check. So cheers, 🍺
View attachment 19089644
Hey PadawanWarrior. I busted my foot slipped off of the bottom stair taking a dog out.Lucky I was sober at the time or I would have to do this without meds.

have 1for me😄
20241025_221109.jpg

PadawanWarrior

My favorite snowboarding boots of all time were Van's. Vans Lemmings. Best boots ever. Especially with Bent Metal baseless bindings. Had a few pairs until they stopped making them. I guess everyone wanted firmer, more supportive boots. I started with Sorel's, so I liked the freedom. Felt like a cross between a basketball shoe and a snowboarding boot.

All my pairs of boots are toast, but my Old School Jamie Lynn board and original Bent Metal baseless bindings live. One back has the British Steel album cover and the other is Danzig. Both are pretty faded though.
20241025_200541.jpg
20241025_200855.jpg
s-l1200.png
20241025_221720.jpg

Judas_Priest_British_Steel.jpg

thandee

Hi 👋 to all....
TSIPOURO aged for 3 years in oak barrels with red rose 🌹 petals from old school
100 leaves red roses that i have from my Grandma....
Clean and hallucinogenic high....
Excellent 👌 taste ,out of this world!!!
Strong alcohol 💪...only for special occasions...its like the finest cannabis!!!
Enjoy 😊

Attachments

• IMG20241026075436.jpg
    IMG20241026075436.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

PadawanWarrior

Hey PadawanWarrior. I busted my foot slipped off of the bottom stair taking a dog out.Lucky I was sober at the time or I would have to do this without meds.

have 1for me😄
View attachment 19089708
I feel your pain. That sucks. I was so happy when I could walk normal again. They gave me Oxys. I only took a few so I could save some. Weed, alcohol, Ibuprofen, and Acetaminophen were usually enough. Get better @right