What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are you drinking?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey pops how’s life? Im a stout man at heart, nice to drift in and out, scampi gives me a complex.
on top of the world my friend
the seasons are changing and im digging on the cooler temps and festive decorations
how have things been with you?
im not a big fan of shrimp chips, but the ones we have there are the asian variety, that looks different
what does it mean to give a complex?
does it mean you will just eat all the shrimp chips and you enjoy a quiet evening at home? or does it gets you all riled up and you wake up in a ditch the next day?

GainesvilleGreen

IMG_20241013_162850250.jpg

superx

Veteran
on top of the world my friend
the seasons are changing and im digging on the cooler temps and festive decorations
how have things been with you?
im not a big fan of shrimp chips, but the ones we have there are the asian variety, that looks different
what does it mean to give a complex?
does it mean you will just eat all the shrimp chips and you enjoy a quiet evening at home? or does it gets you all riled up and you wake up in a ditch the nex
Ditches come with the territory, is scampi a thing? Your classification just differs from what we would refer to as processed fish meat, maybe you see it as a baby prawn.

Had some slow cooked goat (9hrs) with chargrilled beetroot, (rough and ready) was Devine man, whole grain bread to mop up the juices.
Toasted sourdough could of been the icing.

Latest posts

Latest posts