Back to the regular IPA zone and enjoying muuuuch more

Lovely melon notes and smooth

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

ice minus

and Good evenin
Good idea. I've never seen the colors of the actual beers. This is another of the yellow can Tropic Force. A little hazy. Some microgreens I grew for my wife next to it.
View attachment 19076731
Beautiful shot, artistic even - looks comfy!! What greens do you grow? I've considered it, especially during moments like these where I have an unused tent dying something to put into it

And you GOTTA do the pour shot into a glass!

It often tells a tale all on its own

ice minus

Well I grew up in Windsor
Oh my gosh, yes!! Well, I'm from the GTA but my wife is fully born and raised in Windsor and we go there CONSTANTLY as her parents are still there.. multiple times per year, and if we didn't, we'd be hearing about it from my wife's mom for sure 😃 😊 🤣

She's in Forest Glade and I spend tons of time there, in Tecumseh

But we travel into the city, especially little Italy on Erie Street for leisure nights out

Underrated city, and the best pizza in North America, don't care who disagrees

PadawanWarrior

and Good evenin

Beautiful shot, artistic even - looks comfy!! What greens do you grow? I've considered it, especially during moments like these where I have an unused tent dying something to put into it

And you GOTTA do the pour shot into a glass!

It often tells a tale all on its own
I poured it and took the pic right after. I know what you're saying though. Just easier, especially with this tablet I'm on. But maybe I'll try that next time. It does look kinda artsy, lol. I didn't even move anything. It just looked like a good place to take a pic because of the light. Those labels couldn't have lined up better, lol.

My daughter bought a cheap little kit and a bag of extra seeds from Target for my wife's birthday. Their shit failed miserably so I couldn't help myself, :ROFLMAO:

I saw a foil pan and lid from our takeout Mexican food. Cleaned it and put some holes in the lid. Used the pan for the tray and added some coco to the lid which sits inside the tray. Sprinkled the seeds all over and sprayed with GH Flora. It doesn't even need that light but it helps. I actually only added the light a few days ago.

Here's the pack of seeds I used.
20241001_201851.jpg

ice minus

I poured it and took the pic right after. I know what you're saying though. Just easier, especially with this tablet I'm on. But maybe I'll try that next time.

My daughter bought a cheap little kit and a bag of extra seeds from Target for my wife's birthday. Their shit failed miserably so I couldn't help myself, :ROFLMAO:

I saw a foil pan and lid from our takeout Mexican food. Cleaned it and put some holes in the lid. Used the pan for the tray and added some coco to the lid which sits inside the tray. Sprinkled the seeds all over and sprayed with GH Flora. It doesn't even need that light but it helps. I actually only added the light a few days ago.

View attachment 19076737

LOL! Love it man, sounds like you've got a real nice happy family over there..

It's funny because at my locals farmers market there's been a guy there selling trays of specialty grown microgreens and I keep saying to myself ""Man, that guy looks like a weed smoker with a grow tent just growing extra stuff"" .. he totally looks like a stoner.. I think he grows a lot of alfalfa sprouts and stuff and is there with fresh trays twice a week!

Very cool

What do you do with em?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
what the heck man? why is he all shoved in a corner like that? and is sitting on a camp chair
y'u'no let him on furniture?
next round is on me

I poured it and took the pic right after. I know what you're saying though. Just easier, especially with this tablet I'm on. But maybe I'll try that next time. It does look kinda artsy, lol. I didn't even move anything. It just looked like a good place to take a pic because of the light. Those labels couldn't have lined up better, lol.

View attachment 19076737
thats a fun gift and i wish they had better luck

PadawanWarrior

LOL! Love it man, sounds like you've got a real nice happy family over there..

It's funny because at my locals farmers market there's been a guy there selling trays of specialty grown microgreens and I keep saying to myself ""Man, that guy looks like a weed smoker with a grow tent just growing extra stuff"" .. he totally looks like a stoner.. I think he grows a lot of alfalfa sprouts and stuff and is there with fresh trays twice a week!

Very cool

What do you do with em?
This is literally only the second round in this foil takeout container. My family has been buying packages occasionally but they're expensive so I said why don't you row your own. They grow so easy and so fast that it makes no sense why they charge so much for them.

That dude probably use to sell weed, but now microgreens are more valuable, :ROFLMAO: