What's new

Welcome To The Railyard

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
great lookin TW's. the BH TW has awesome foxtailing. bx1 looks like it's gonna yield. man o man everytime someone tries to claim they got TW for sale, it's so easy to tell just from smell alone. it is so incomparable once you smell it.

btw, someone didn't shoot you the E32 Arcata TW cut? that would be fun to see.

theherbalizor

Veteran
WOw,lovely show.

24767P1000687.JPG

I can see why she is your favorite. HOws the smells?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the smells reek of heavy citrus funk :D sorry bout holding this thread up, i told these pics earlier the week but then enrollement started so blah blah blah :bashhead: these were taking while giving them their final feed before flush, 2 tsp M, 1/2 tsp G, and 3 tsp B per gal of GH 3 part. from here on out its just downhill and keeping an eye on nanners, which have popped here and there, indicating the tdub lineage is there because my grow is spot on and there isnt any light leaks, stess factors blah blah blah.

trainwreck x actual sativa

these girls are looking good, one has an intense orange smell to it just like BH said it would. i hope the wheat pheno starts filling in soon.

GHS trainwreck

hmm, well the redhead stepchild is finally starting to resemble something, but nothing i have anyways :laughing: puns aside, i can start to see the resemblance between my TWs from them and shots of others posted up.

h3ads casey jones

all i can say bout casey is that its a chunky bitch that likes to eat and fall all over the place. the yellower one is staked and still keels over from the top cola out weighing the bottom.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
no i didnt 5LG :spank: when they were in veg i had a total of 32 seedlings crammed under my 150w leaving zero room for cuts. i might gift 1-2 to someone to revegg for me though, im not sure yet. i did make plenty of beans :joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
66 days... chop chop chop!

66 days... chop chop chop!

a ghs trainwreck hermie'd on me, so they all came down his week, the last 2 today on day 66. most are gonna fall today and tomorrow on day 67 except for the supersativa tw pheno and the tw x as pheno.

^herman ghs

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
what's your outtake on the ghs version? most have said it's bunk and nothing like the E-32. shit still looks good though bro!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
so far, stinks musty/dirty old funk, not lemon or citrus at all. similar structure to other ghs tws posted, but other then that it doesnt cut it.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, this one looks dank! isnt bhs wreck from ghs to?
24767P1000712.JPG

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey esbe :wave: i think hempires wreck was an ibl from someone else, i dont remember for sure but it wasnt greenhouse.

one of british hempires trainwrecks that got the chop, chunky buds all the way down

h3ads casey jones that got the chop, this one packs some funk. i had to stop trimming after this one.

Last edited:
D

dirtdog

i'm sure your room smells amazing, TW has one of the most unique, powerful scents i've ever smelled. makes me think of my 45u TW bubble from last year :drool: