What's new

Welcome To The Railyard

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
abirdintheair said:
nope B.C. your seeing it correctly, the GHS Tdubs have had the fattest leaves the entire time, so im calling foul on the S1 claim.
Sorry to hear that brotha. Does she at least smell like the real deals wreck? Limey yumminess?

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
smokin on some arcata tw right now. shit is so amazing. dankey citrus with tasty aftertaste. gets you so blazed...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
week six bumpdates...

week six bumpdates...

first one up, GHS trainwreck....

it grows fine, and is frosty for what it is, but it really looks like a completely different strain by this stage. the others are starting to smell citrus like while this one has a rotting/musty funk to it and not much else.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
All of them look frosty as hell. Too bad the ghs seeds didnt make the real deal cut. Good for you for shedding light on a myth. Looks like you got some other nice tw cuts though.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
british hempires trainwreck

british hempires trainwreck

possibly the closest to the real deal true trainwreck?

tiny tiny calyxes, smallest of all the strains i have growing.

seeded girl that self split.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
british hempires trainwreck x actual sativa

british hempires trainwreck x actual sativa

another super sativa dominant pheno from BH. im thinking 11-12 weeks until it finishes.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yeah man bh's tw looks the most sativaish. Casey Jones looks great too. What is the Casey Jones cross?

peterpan

Veteran
Hey Bird, so this is the place to hang. Always the last to know. Great thread and very nice garden, looking great. I'll be keeping an eye on this sugar garden. peace

Z

zoolander

Man oh man , I wish I had that Headseeds TW . Awesome frost on that

K

krushonkush

o snap

o snap

Damn man sorry I'm late not sure how i missed this :spank:
I hope you dont mind but i going to stay for awhile. I just moved form the 150w(forever club member) to a 400w so you got my gears turning with all this nice stuff. Cant wait to see some more Manl!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
zoolander said:
Man oh man , I wish I had that Headseeds TW . Awesome frost on that
It looks like they're the closest to the real cut too. That doesn't really surprise me tho. Later, BC

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whats up zoo :friends: i wish the one male i had didnt reverse hermie on me so id have some f2s to play with from the bx1 gene pool. these will prolly be the first beans i get when i start picking up from the Sbay again.

hey krushonkush :wave: i started in the 150w club here on IC too

welcome again B.C., did you see the tiny calyx TW? its nowhere near as frosty as any of the bx1s but the growth structure follows that of the real deal trainwreck.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
macro bumpdate...

macro bumpdate...

GHS trainwreck

trainwreck x actual sativa

casey jones

hempire's trainwreck

h3ads trainwreck bx1

this is my favorite girl out of them all....

the only ones not shown are the ones preggo with seed, not much to compare there :bashhead: