What's new

Welcome to the isle of Misfits

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So. If you are a Misfit, don't fit in or have ever been left out this is your place to hang out!

iu

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
ahhhhh, home again...a little bird told me the cabana is going public...

I care , only because it is cannabis related , and , although I don’t like it , the are part of the Cannabis Community

besides , I still have friends over there so take that ya grippie old hippie!

must be getting desperate

is d-man still sick?

in the meantime , let’s get this party started!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We're you a member of the "In Crowd" when you were in school?

Not me...I was the guy who pulled the fire alarm, climbed and wrote on the water tower and all kinds of nefarious dasterly deeds .
I''m A little hippie a little redneck...and always a suspect. My bloodline made me who I am!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I was student president , captain of the football team , and as a side job , I recruited all the cheerleaders , they were all female back in those days , NO male yell soy boy yell leaders…

my Team

IMG_7299.jpeg

an old photo of me and Irene…

IMG_7298.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Which one is you?

you better hit the eye doctor , that Covid has messed up your vision…

in the meantime , please remover your ha and stand and have a joint as we call reveille

Edited

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't know exactly what is and what isn't allowed and I don't want to find out.

14. Politics/Religion: Threads or posts pertaining to political and religious discussions, by their very sensitive nature, can incite or flame others due to the wide and varying personal beliefs that naturally exist in a global community and will only be tolerated in The Speakers Corner forum. Political discussions pertaining specifically to cannabis laws/legalization or general current affairs are only accepted in the appropriate forums.