What's new

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

R

Robrites

Police warning: Don't open doors to 'any unfamiliar cattle'

Police warning: Don't open doors to 'any unfamiliar cattle'

picture.php

SUFFIELD, Conn. —

Police in a Connecticut town are reminding people to not open their doors to "any unfamiliar cattle" after a pair of cows escaped from their pen and were found near the front door of a home a couple of houses away.

Sgt. Geoffrey Miner tells WGGB/WSHM a driver reported seeing the cows walking on the side of a road and in yards in Suffield on Sunday morning.

Officers managed to take a photo of the cows before herding them back to their pen.

Police posted the photo on Facebook, saying two "suspicious males" were going door-to-door "trying to sell dairy products." They were "apprehended after a short foot pursuit."

Police say the cows were able to escape due to a faulty electrical wire fence.
http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-warning-dont-open-doors-to-any-unfamiliar-cattle/8955266

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Jeez, how dark is the soul that wants to cut someone's hands off? That's the kind of woman who puts the family cat down because it pees once on the carpet.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Well, did the fence work?
Only takes one pregnant wetback bunny, ya know.
:D

Ben Franklin wanted the wild turkey but he got voted down. :)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I googled wedge tailed eagles vs. bald eagles, just to get my fact straight, and this picture was right beside the one my buddy noyd posted!....:biggrin:... Honest!:dance013:

Attachments

• eagle facts.jpg
    eagle facts.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 13

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

spotted 2 bald eagles today (just minutes apart) on my ride into town, a fairly common sight up here.......