What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

N

noyd666

trumpy, lost his load of marbles, 1700kg.
picture.php

Last edited:

ozzieAI

Veteran
A Gold Coast school cleaner has been awarded more than $150,000 in compensation after his workmates played a cruel prank on him by pretending an orgy had taken place in a staff room.
In September 2014, Shane Green's colleagues set up the Helensvale State School staff room with a dishevelled bed, empty bottles and condoms, before asking him to clean it up.
Mr Green lodged a sexual harassment claim with the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal, who ordered Education Queensland pay him compensation of $156,051.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow.and I thought I knew it all about agriculture.not sure how I feel about this.no way are skittles good for cows.

ozzieAI

Veteran
LET’S have a shout-out for a group of mates who may have come up with the most Australian invention ever: a clothesline waterslide.
An incredible video has surfaced of an impromptu Australia Day waterpark made up of nothing more than a hose and a handle on a rope connected to a Hills Hoist.
Phil and Mike Jacobs from Canberra were the masterminds behind it. With a little help from their friends CJ and “Bogan Jack”, they made a circle of waterproof tarps around a clothesline and set off.
Their friend Jake Fraser uploaded a video of himself hoisting himself off, an Australian flag draped around his back.
He impressively manages to circle the clothesline four times — rapidly getting faster each time — before tumbling off, rolling over and immediately getting up, where his mate had a beer waiting for him.
He didn’t even lose a drop of beer. STRAYA!

The video has gone viral, with more than 1200 shares from Fraser’s page.

picture.php

http://www.news.com.au/technology/i...l/news-story/4bc953cc36be51a4138c56e56f0b324f

love the fact that this article came up in the TECHNOLOGY section...

vta

Veteran
Weird and disturbing...

Legalized Murder in Holland

A Dutch woman doctor who asked an elderly patient’s family to hold her down while she administered a fatal drug dose has been cleared under Holland’s euthanasia laws.

Mailonline reported that the patient fought desperately in an attempt not to be killed.

Jacob Kohnstamm, chairman of the Regional Review Committee, which considered the case, said: “I am convinced that the doctor acted in good faith…”

The victim suffered from dementia.

As healthcare becomes more socialized, our contempt for the value of life will accelerate. Why should taxpayers have to finance medical care for people who are through contributing to society? It’s best for all concerned if we just kill off the useless eaters — so long as we murder them “in good faith.”

euthanasia.jpg

R

Robrites

Woman calls cops over marijuana price rise

Woman calls cops over marijuana price rise

A disgruntled woman who has frustrated over the price of marijuana in her community thought calling the police and demanding they investigate was the best way to help solve her problem.

The woman, from Australia's Northern Territory, reported her local drug dealer had asked for more money than usual, but quickly hung up when police asked for her personal details.

Police say the woman called to complain to officers that her drugs had cost her more than usual.

It was on social media that police took a humorous approach in response to their "unusual" call.

"If you know a drug dealer who is ripping you off, give us a call, we'd love to help."

Newshub.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A disgruntled woman who has frustrated over the price of marijuana in her community thought calling the police and demanding they investigate was the best way to help solve her problem.

The woman, from Australia's Northern Territory, reported her local drug dealer had asked for more money than usual, but quickly hung up when police asked for her personal details.

Police say the woman called to complain to officers that her drugs had cost her more than usual.

It was on social media that police took a humorous approach in response to their "unusual" call.

"If you know a drug dealer who is ripping you off, give us a call, we'd love to help."

Newshub.
but would they get her a refund?:biggrin:

R

Robrites

Woman gets snake stuck in ear

Woman gets snake stuck in ear

PORTLAND, Oregon --
Here's a story the ER doctors will be talking about for a while.

Twenty-three-year-old Ashley Glawe showed up at the hospital when her pet ball python "Bart" slithered through her ear piercing and got stuck.

"I like froze instantly. I didn't move because I really thought he was like attacking the side of my head," she explained.

Glawe grabbed some cooking oil and tried to slide him out, but that didn't work.

Then the fire department came, but they didn't have any luck either.

Finally, Glawe went to the hospital. They numbed her ear and pulled out the snake.

Both Glawe and Bart are doing just fine now.
http://abc11.com/pets/woman-gets-snake-stuck-in-ear/1731422/

N

noyd666

ok this is me! ROGER! N I CAN BUST YER CHOPS
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
the bloke that rescued him.