What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Warning guerilla growers!!!!!!!!

Danny Karey. Scary shit!!! That is pretty close to how I felt when i was facing down the barrel of a 20 year bid. My heart is racing and and hands are shacking just thinking back on the day.

G

greasehorse

Score! A free camera and a laptop! Turn it off and pull every plant and burn them on the spot or move them miles away.Wrap the root ball with a wet baby diaper for the trip.Dark and damp...set that laptop and camera up somewhere else with a heat- movement module from an outside light to turn it on if someone else wanders by the new site! See what is moving through your plot...

G

greasehorse

Oh yes...that laptop might have GPS or internet connected "turn the thief in" software on it so beware...

Greasehorse. im already miles ahead. first thing i though was GPS. brought it away from anywhere ive been wraped in plastic bags and buried it. if it doesnt have GPS then in seven years when i return. the outdated cam is mine.

O

Organic-Dank

ture that senor ... I would have done the same When i used to guerilla garden.... this is scary, I was thinking of going guerilla again but now Im sticking inside... I used to act like i was walking my dog in the woods so if shit when sour i had something to say.... maybe get a T-shirt saying save the environment and a garbage bag a stick to pick up the garbage could save a few :)

T

theratings

wow are you kidding? found a camera in your plot? that shit's crazy.

abandon ship, abandon ship.

did you recover more than one camera? because like you said if you think theres evidence from the laptop that theres more than one camera out there, id be worried....in fact id go back and look for those cameras so i could smash the crap out of them...

i think if you wait a couple months it would be safe to send the video to someone else to post on youtube, then it cant be linked to you...plus if they havent busted you by then u know ur in the clear....

fuck uncle LEO...

wintermute

FOIPA to see what they got. Maybe you got out with reasonable doubt...

FOIPA to see what they got. Maybe you got out with reasonable doubt...

trust me theres nothing more ide like to do than put the footage on You tube. i´ll just keep it for my personal files for now. ask again in 7 years and i`ll throw it up there, when theres no possiblity of further investigation.

Wikileaks!

P

PermaBuzz

This is very scary stuff, I have watched those wildlife cams get better and better and cheaper and cheaper. They have reached "primetime" usability in just the last 2-3 years.
Still, I think these things can be beat. Wear a hat/sunglasses etc. and ride mountain bikes instead of driving.

also, wireless camera detectors, never tried 'em. a bit pricey.

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/dd9000.html

PermaBuzz. Thanks so much for the info on the camera detector!! with the camera seen expolding in the past few years. they are every where. you cant even take a walk in the woods without thinking if theres a cam watching. a very good investment for anyone looking to do it big out doors. I've said it twice, and I'll say it thrice. AN EYE FOR AN EYE!! lets keep one up on the boys!

majicmerlin

im a believer!!! my buddy last summer got a felony conviction (30 days in jail fine and 3 year probation ect.) just this same way but with a single shot camera setup by the local cops. location was the oregon costal mountains...got snaps of him in the small grow location with a bucket. 5 cop cars raced into his property one fine mourning and raided his house. no joke.

Majicmerlin sorry to hear about your buddy. lucky for him it was only a misdemeanor charge.Some states in the East Coast hand out 1st degree 20 year bids for 50 plants. NO JOKE!

Any Guerilla gradeners out there strap ur own camera to the bushes to save ur ass from being seen with ur plants at ur plot. well worth the $100 investment. EYE FOR AN EYE!