What's new

War

moose eater

hmmmmmm i wonder what could have brought that on?
Ummm..... Fucking NAKBA!!!! And even after that, if you listen to Avi's interviews, it's clear who it was that was pushing for land theft from the Palestinians and celebrating the murder of them. And it wasn't primarily the local population of Jews. It was mostly the post-war European Jewish migrants.

GenghisKush

Accusations of collective guilt is pure antisemitism.
It's the key ingredient for inciting genocide.

And it's some weak nonsense thinking.
One has to choose not to think critically, for yourself and for your own reasons, to accept these ideas.

moose eater

Not if a group as identified owns that guilt properly.

Don't the US and Israel frequently boast of Israel being the "only democracy in that entire region"?

If true, then by agreement to participate in that democratic process, the members own the outcome, despite whatever faux whiner's card gets flashed. There are no special protections for any select group where culpability is involved.

But don't worry, when/if someone directly removes some of the primary evil apartheid players from the planet, or at least general circulation, whether via prison, or some more instantly terminal method, I doubt the passively guilty will pay any real dues, other than for the loss of the perpetrators they either supported or tolerated the crimes of.

GenghisKush

Moose you're a smart guy so I'm sure you noticed that my statement was that accusations of collective guilt are pure deeply linked to antisemitism and genocide.

If I'm wrong and if Israel is indeed genociding Palestinian people in Gaza, then I'll have my share of collective guilt to process because of my words here, because I will have rhetorically supported the commission of genocide. I won't deny it.

Here's a song about pitfalls in processing collective guilt and antisemitism

So Hai

How to best describe the charge of ”antisemitism” by jews who pretend to be semites, who engage in aggressive mimicry and genocide of actual semites? Hypocritical is only to say the least.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran

US trying to kill Russian troops with AI, but Moscow's electronic warfare is in the way​

1714303135553.png

Drago Bosnic, independent geopolitical and military analyst

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
RFK Jr demolishes the myth of the United States as a democracy that promotes the latter across the planet. « The CIA has overthrown 83 governments between 1947 and 1997. That's one-third of the governments on Earth. »

So Hai

who are the true israelites and tribes of judea ? it is not the khazarians
It’s the palestinians and they know it.

Then there is the question of the exile of 70 AD. There has been no real research into this turning point in Jewish history, the cause of the diaspora. And for a simple reason: the Romans never exiled any nation from anywhere on the eastern seaboard of the Mediterranean. Apart from enslaved prisoners, the population of Judea continued to live on their lands, even after the destruction of the second temple. Some converted to Christianity in the 4th century, while the majority embraced Islam during the 7th century Arab conquest.

Most Zionist thinkers were aware of this: Yitzhak Ben Zvi, later president of Israel, and David Ben Gurion, its first prime minister, accepted it as late as 1929, the year of the great Palestinian revolt. Both stated on several occasions that the peasants of Palestine were the descendants of the inhabitants of ancient Judea (2).

Latest posts

Latest posts