What's new

Volatile organics stimulation, fatty acids, and Lactobacillus

hfm

I’ve used up to about 100ml per gallon, but the pH usually needs adjusting. I’ll give it a shot on the next water on one of the plants, then the others can be the control.

It sure is nice to use leftovers. I pretty much look in my pantry and think “hmmm what can I turn into fertilizer?” Seeds work well in my opinion since they are biologically little nutrient packs surrounding a plant embryo. I’ve also got some coffee grounds fermenting away with aspergillus. Looking at a paper, I really dig the nutrient ratios in spent coffee grounds as a general purpose food/amendment.
Hello,I use some ferments similar to what you have going on.For FPJ we use a milk kefir base then we add raw local honey as the sugar source.From that we'll keep a mother to keep feeding and inoculating new ferments.
You'll get a scoby to form instead of only dormant cysts on the bottom.You will have a multitude of lactobacilli and saccharomyces.
We ferment onion and garlic for more gassy smells and tropical fruit/fruits and berries for fruity smells.I use these early in flower and also resetting soil in totes.I have good results.We want to start using our wide selection of aromatic herbs to ferment and apply aswell.
When using some of these late in flower you can get a build up of volitiles that your body might have a diverse reaction with.If you dab or use concetrates from that you can give yourself hives or worse.
We use scopes and stain to identify and quantify most of what we are using in the ferments.
Anyways would love to see or hear more of whats going on with this.

Latest posts

Latest posts