What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

CharlesU Farley

I love it when Millennials show old pics from High Times and make fun of how scraggly and leafy the buds look. What they don't realize is that while those of us who were lucky enough to be smoking sinse in the '70s, most people back then were smoking this shit:

1000010995.jpg

I'll give you a little hint, that _ain't_ Santa Marta gold. o_O

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Sigaretti indiani, when the laws in italy were more easy....

I remember MANY years ago, when I was a child, i saw Rad Lebanese hashish in the same package, with a white /ivory clothes wrap and a drawing / inscription in Arabic....
This drawing with the hashish in white cloth has Greek letters. Greece was a big producer of hashish 19th/early 20th century, but that changed after the English government demanded the Greek government to ban the cultivation for hashish. This had more to do with the economic prices which went down, because of to much production.

CharlesU Farley

I try not to post things that have already been posted before, but I don't have time to go through this thread to see, so hopefully it hasn't been posted recently:

"Hemp plants without ammonia sulfate on the left, yield 12 hundredweight per hectare, with ammonia sulfate on the right, yield 15 hundredweight per hectare.
Chez M. Marguerit pictured with hemp plants"

1000014639.jpg