What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup..:)

smoking crap an talking crap,,,,,same as it ever was,,,,can be funny to laugh at,,,but i bet manny who uphold the ideals are sad men nowadays,,,

general theft in them groups made me diconect,,,,the pull of Amsterdam an growing took me to another level,,,,but that was my childhood,,,,its gota be worth something

bassman a crackhead,,,,i shoula seen it comin,,,,,i cant believe he actualy lives the joke

Barn Owl

I wanted to give UK Blue Cheese a try because I am looking for a new indica strain to grow. Got it from a California dispensary. They assured me it has a high potency. I gave it a try. Nice fruity smell, but pretty substandard in the potency department IMHO. I know some would think it a good wake and bake, but you can find better strains for that.My opinion is that it is over hyped "desigener pot". It is nice to have a fruity smell, but potency should always be the main reson to breed these strains, not the smell.

I'll point out again that this is my opinion, we are all different, but if you are looking for potency, I would suggest looking somewhere else...

C

cheesey

just a little update chaps ,having some heat problems so reflector is as high as it will go .

on day 45 with the psychosis and psychoberry

ph 5.8 ec 1.6

psychoberry

psychosis

C

cheesey

I wanted to give UK Blue Cheese a try because I am looking for a new indica strain to grow. Got it from a California dispensary. They assured me it has a high potency. I gave it a try. Nice fruity smell, but pretty substandard in the potency department IMHO. I know some would think it a good wake and bake, but you can find better strains for that.My opinion is that it is over hyped "desigener pot". It is nice to have a fruity smell, but potency should always be the main reson to breed these strains, not the smell.

I'll point out again that this is my opinion, we are all different, but if you are looking for potency, I would suggest looking somewhere else...

tbh i realy dont think what u tryed was uk blue cheese (stilton ) i think it was just a big budda blue cheese . ive been trying to get stilton for the past 2 yrs here in the uk and no can do ..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good cheesey ... :canabis:

all ganja rebels stand strong,, UK keeping it green ,, everybody gets busy :dance:

New offering,,, Ion Zion pon lion Bean ,, don't know get to know ,, :canabis:

lovelightpower

Veteran
thats some grade A shit cheesey!

i bet that stinks.

Attachments

• BEautiful Shekinah Geometry (Black & White A4).jpg
    BEautiful Shekinah Geometry (Black & White A4).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 25

daddy fingaz

Lookin nice cheesey!! :joint:

i thought i was looking at a DNB thread for a mo a few pages back!!

cant beleive no one even mentioned Spyda original raggamuffin Mc from Robin hood country !

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Looking really nice Cheesey. :respect:

Here is a little slice of Cheese day 68 12/12, flowered under a 23W CFL, with the last 2 weeks spent under 150W HPS.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice cheesy ,im lovin the smells off the p.b..top ganj

very nice mcsnappler
...got the skillz......enjoy
:respect:

heres a little peak ...chxnlxsh
picture.php

Last edited:
B

BeAn

NepalHighland x Ace Congo, sticky fingers yet again, all good fun, resin pon thumb......:yes:

lovelightpower

Veteran
what you gonna call the cross? or are you gonna wait see what they turn out like?

alternativly just call it O.G.highace and sell them for $250 for ten.

thats what i'd do, lol.

B

BeAn

Nah, only the yanks would buy them...lol...i want world wide domination, McDonalds size profit!!:yes:

Ill call them Mileche-Highland x Congo x Congo/Pakistan lol, i hate to feel dutch n cross names together.......:chin:

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
Yeah i n i feeling that vibe ^^^ shout us if ya need a hand!

This is a golden era in UK genetic advancements,, stand strong all UK collectives!!

Brock out!!!

Cheers man - I've dropped the clone angle, but the principle is the same Free seeds to create free seeds. :)

I'm going to start with some outdoor crosses, one of my goals for this breeding adventure will actually be to develop the best outdoor massive guerilla style plant that will finish in time in the UK.
I'm thinking that over winter I'll try some known outdoor types then veg them big in spring, see what does well outdoors in 2010 and then select the clones of those that did best and use them to breed more seeds for next year. Would be cool to create a strain that can withstand the British climate.

Maybe even start it growing wildly!! One of my guerilla spots in the country has deer, badgers, grass snakes, and I wouldn't be surprised if i saw an actual yeti!

Status
Not open for further replies.