What's new

UFC 106 - Free Tonight!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
well I have something here but its not streaming well at all, very slow, definitely due to my slow connection......its fragmented and pixelating all over the show lol.....

.....no fibre optic high-speed internet here!.......

Have fun at the HTCC Jamie.......too cold for me there this time of year...

G. Sensi

Thats whats up!!! dont F*** with the MT!!!

Maybe if you close down everything else but the vcl gypsy?? have the comp dedicated to only the stream??? Wish I could help u out....

Barney Fife

well I have something here but its not streaming well at all, very slow, definitely due to my slow connection......its fragmented and pixelating all over the show lol.....

.....no fibre optic high-speed internet here!.......

Have fun at the HTCC Jamie.......too cold for me there this time of year...

Ahh that sucks man :( Sorry

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sorry to hear the connection isnt holding up mate.. was a big ask to be fair as the quality of the stream is very good (high bit rate).

thanks for the vibes mate, I'm sure it'll be a nice few days out although frankly... the IC was much more my cuppa :) too cold?.. yer not bloody wrong...lol

Try minimizing your picture and just seeing it in a smaller window, for some people it might be their graphics card that is having problems keeping up. Also all prefights are free in the states via spiketv.

Barney Fife

Try minimizing your picture and just seeing it in a smaller window, for some people it might be their graphics card that is having problems keeping up. Also all prefights are free in the states via spiketv.

If it's skipping your connection is not good enough for the stream quality. I could change the quality of the stream to alot less, but then alot of people would complain because it would look like crap. :mad:

Latest posts

Latest posts