What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Letting em off easy. Quality is still fetching 60 a g here.
All I got back was what the hash makers gave me they promised me everything was first pressing the quality is really insane so I believe them ,but I can’t believe did not get short changed there’s too many other ways they could’ve made money off. It…. That’s the main reason I want to set up a cold room ..do the processing right there. it all conjecture, I don’t have anything to process. hopefully I’ll have a gazillion pounds to work with the end of the season :redface:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor

Attachments

• IMG_1361.png
    IMG_1361.png
    507.5 KB · Views: 5

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luckily I have (2) 800gpm pumps to do the transferring so basically push a button and smoke a fatty while it works.

Yeah watering the gardens has been a chore. Tomatoes are growing great tho. Got some of my outdoor transplanted into 5 gal. Lots to be done.

Tell him Lester. A caged tank and a drop in pump even if you had to power it with a small generator would change your world probably give you back 20 hours a week for the next 3 months. I like these.

great 💡 ✅ It’s happening ….ain’t no spring chicken anymore

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
He has power there. Could have the pump and water barrel off the porch there and run hose to the plants.
f4eedd9e-1b0c-43e4-8cde-7a199ea45762.f6bdf1752f3ad8a16e771c69ed2be4ec.jpeg
A half horse submersible pump in a trash can makes like simple. I use 3/4" black poly hose to water with from the pump.

They have these at Walmart for 60 bucks. Can just hook a garden hose to it as well. Plenty of power to get out to your plants.

f4eedd9e-1b0c-43e4-8cde-7a199ea45762.f6bdf1752f3ad8a16e771c69ed2be4ec.jpeg

I have no idea why the pic posted twice sorry about that

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of making life easier, I talked the good folks at Dosatron into a sponsorship of sorts.
They are sending me four of their new hobby size injectors to test out and I’ll make sure they get some eyes on it over at Instagram.

View attachment 19024986
I never understood how those things can work, but they do… I have to laugh again for personal reasons, because if I was a dosa Tron for my own head, I would’ve failed

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I never understood how those things can work, but they do… I have to laugh again for personal reasons, because if I was a dosa Tron for my own head, I would’ve failed
Lol. I suppose it’s all based on the power of suction. It’ll be a challenge for me to get them installed and then piped thru a few walls into the flower room but I’ll give it old college try.
Will go from a stock RO tank thru the dosers into a batch tank and then on to the plants. I’ll monitor ph and ec in the batch tank and have it setup with a float so it’s always ready to feed.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol. I suppose it’s all based on the power of suction. It’ll be a challenge for me to get them installed and then piped thru a few walls into the flower room but I’ll give it old college try.
Will go from a stock RO tank thru the dosers into a batch tank and then on to the plants. I’ll monitor ph and ec in the batch tank and have it setup with a float so it’s always ready to feed.
Bow:bow:

Latest posts

Latest posts