What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

BrokenEnglish

Bit of a different technique this pic. I ran out of root cubes so just packed a plug hole with dirt Instead .. rooted willingly. Looking back at the images dates this was 11 days
Screenshot_20230123_220951_Discord.jpg

BrokenEnglish

Last few snips birdman sent me,1 rooted in 6 days,(fastest)the other 11/12 days,rooting times are all over the place.i also think with cheese that the better it's looked after the more it stinks,tho it stinks regardless.76
Yeah mate, true words there. Warm rootzone helps in rooting quickly. Healthier the mum, healthier the snip. This first ever psychosis I got was in diabolical condition. I drove all the way to Luton from Manchester too. And to add insult to injury it was the psycho Berry cut ffs.. haha you gotta laugh sometimes you can't win em all. I'll try digging out pictures of that cut. I would never dream of handing a fellow grower something like it

bimblebrains_1

If you guys saw where the cut i got here came out of you would be shocked quite honestly,best i can describe it as is a victorian out house/coal bunker with a shed stuck on the side,full of mites and pm,fed on a maccy d style diet of cheap salts via nft for the last 11 years.....,so yer i'd say the wizard has almost certainly had a much easier life ..lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could easily get the brightside out the props in 10,,,,I've done roots in 5,,,, always a 300w blue cfl,, 75f, clonex , rootriot

bimblebrains_1

It was half off. The unrooted snips were cheaper .
ahh ok not as bad as you first thought then,look forward to seeing pics and comparing to mine,personally i think that mine,wizard and B's are all one and the same,judging from the pics broken english posted,as i said be intersting when you post some more mature pics once she gets going

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's surprising to see 2 cuts pop up and look so similar,,

both smokers talking about black hash and no sweetness,,,

Both cuts looking sativa ,but with that 3leaf 5leaf don't hold ya breath for a 7leaf thing,,

Can we see any differences between bimbles and wizards?

NEED 4 SEED

I've been following this thread now for years but for me it's never been cleared, which one the original is and wo has it, lol ... Or what's the background of this year long debate? If I had it I wouldn't lose it and there wouldn't be any questions anymore. Presuming it's gotten into the hand of some mighty clone fairy...you sexy fairy you know what you need to do right now already, ffs...

bimblebrains_1

It's surprising to see 2 cuts pop up and look so similar,,

both smokers talking about black hash and no sweetness,,,

Both cuts looking sativa ,but with that 3leaf 5leaf don't hold ya breath for a 7leaf thing,,

Can we see any differences between bimbles and wizards?
We need to see more of wizards,not a lot to go on the few pics posted so far...it does seem to have a slight diff growth pattern on one of the pics but a reveg or 3 could explain that for instance...the guy mine came from had never even heard of revegging so my cut hasnt gone thru that process, well since 2012 when he got it anyhow