What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
who knew way back then the influence that the trumpster had... but jean dixon did predict that he would be president..
Lots of people knew the influence Trump had back in the 80's people idolized wealth even more then they do today. As for Jeane Dixon she was wrong about just as often as she was right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

CharlesU Farley

I should know better than to even _look_ in this fucking thread, because I avoid political shit on a cannabis forum like the bubonic plague. I absolutely do not want to know the political orientation of _anybody_ I communicate with on a cannabis forum, because it clouds my judgment of them as developers and/or growers.

But there's no other place that I can post these videos without stirring up a bunch of shit that I really don't want to stir up and putting them in the music or pics that are funny threads would be like a turd / diarrhea in the punch bowl.

But I think they're funny as shit and maybe a few of you twisted fucks will temporarily forget about politics and get a little chuckle. 😂

I will not post in here again.(y)

RobFromTX

I never said all nor did I say they became MAGA. The becoming of MAGA to the regret of the vast majority of Republicans, even if they don't admit their regret all falls on Trump. What I was referencing is how in the South, just after the Civil war what was once considered Southern Democrats became known as Republicans. That doesn't mean Republicans didn't exist elsewhere prior to the Civil War. It wasn't until 2016 that Republicans traded in their values and their Country for a red hat.
Well maybe they just need a better red hat

1726800343286.jpeg

PadawanWarrior

I should know better than to even _look_ in this fucking thread, because I avoid political shit on a cannabis forum like the bubonic plague. I absolutely do not want to know the political orientation of _anybody_ I communicate with on a cannabis forum, because it clouds my judgment of them as developers and/or growers.

But there's no other place that I can post these videos without stirring up a bunch of shit that I really don't want to stir up and putting them in the music or pics that are funny threads would be like a turd / diarrhea in the punch bowl.

But I think they're funny as shit and maybe a few of you twisted fucks will temporarily forget about politics and get a little chuckle. 😂

I will not post in here again.(y)

Hell ya. I saw that video and was busting up. It's been stuck in my head since I heard it, lol. The dog at the end is the best. There's a few awesome one's I've seen so far.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
How about the fact that Trump et al have fucked Springfield proper? FAR BEYOND any pet eating could ever do....

Legal migrants are suffering from hatred while necessary public systems are shut down and people suffer from threats of violence and death because of racist lies... and the dipshits that love to hate.... I want working families over hateful terrorists.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Who actually fit the bill as terrorists in Springfield?
Well there Senator for one but you knew that. :biggrin:

On a more serious note yeah it's pretty messed up what's actually going on JD Vance even admitted during a tv interview that he made the whole thing up just to get the media's attention. Now just because they don't really have a platform to run on and all they know is to try an control people thru fear they've totally disrupted a town of around 60,000 people. Schools are being closed and kids aren't learning because of repeated bomb threats Police and other rescue workers are being tied up to check out these false threats because they can't take the chance by ignoring it. Which keeps those resources from bing available for legitimate emergencies. Business are unable to operate properly because some of their workers are having to hide in their homes. State forces are being called in to help the local forces. The local economy is disrupted. Budgets are being drained to help pay for all the increased security, etc. tc... All over a missing cat that turned out to just be trapped down in the basement of it's own home. Plus as if that wasn't bad enough Trump is visiting today which adds a whole new level of disruption I mean it's just unreal and it's all because of a lie being spread by someone wanting to become president again.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Well there Senator for one but you knew that. :biggrin:

On a more serious note yeah it's pretty messed up what's actually going on JD Vance even admitted during a tv interview that he made the whole thing up just to get the media's attention. Now just because they don't really have a platform to run on and all they know is to try an control people thru fear they've totally disrupted a town of around 60,000 people. Schools are being closed and kids aren't learning because of repeated bomb threats Police and other rescue workers are being tied up to check out these false threats because they can't take the chance by ignoring it. Which keeps those resources from bing available for legitimate emergencies. Business are unable to operate properly because some of their workers are having to hide in their homes. State forces are being called in to help the local forces. The local economy is disrupted. Budgets are being drained to help pay for all the increased security, etc. tc... All over a missing cat that turned out to just be trapped down in the basement of it's own home. Plus as if that wasn't bad enough Trump is visiting today which adds a whole new level of disruption I mean it's just unreal and it's all because of a lie being spread by someone wanting to become president again.
i agree its all bullshit... there is not one... i repeat not one... illegal in springfield.... matter of fact, i was in ohio recently and could not find one in the whole state... a lots of red-necks, but not one illegal...