What's new
Hello I originally started Truly Amazing Genetics to preserve rare landrace varieties and make new hybrids.
I like cannabis that is invigorating, perspective changing, heady, stimulating, and motivating. The Giggles are a much welcomed effect. Sometimes things get heavy and forgetting how to laugh can be a side effect of living the daily grind in a fallen world.
I was very tired and bored of the genetics being ran and pushed by popular culture. For me all the cookie, cake, and OG kush hybrids smoke the same. This obsession with high THC only plants has created a genetic pool with very little to offer medicinally.
Never isolate chemistry in nature its always has repercussions. Cannabis had more balanced cannabinoid profiles before prohibition and indoor growing.
Pure CBD only and pure THC only genetics can be causing just as many negative side effects as medicinal benefits. There is a lot of interesting research being done on heavy daily use with pure THC.
With full spectrum cannabinoids and high THC you get a powerful experience with many levels of medicinal qualities.

CANNABINOIDS create the effects

TERPENES can only amplify what the cannabinoids provide.

Thats why today's varieties have very little difference in effects even though we have 1000s of genetics with different names. The medicinal value they can provide is very low in comparison. THC can do amazing things but repeated daily use without other cannabinoids to balance THC can damage the hypothalamus and white matter surrounding the brain..

Everything today is basically an Afghan/Thai hybrid selected for Afghan dominance and even back crossed back into Afghani genetics again and again. Most people are lost in the hype maze and I wanted to provide unique genetics that free people from the maze. Only something AMAZING can free someone from the maze.

There are speckles and splashes of African, Columbian, and or Central American in modern sativas but they always go back to Afghan/Thai or pure Afghani to shorten flowering times.

I tried to switch to landrace and it was very different but not necessarily good. Lots of very hard to grow plants that hermed indoors and smoked like hemp half the time.

Some Columbian and African varieties had more of what I was looking for.
Then I made my first landrace hybrid using Honduras seeds from ACE seeds as the male and a violeta (Malawi ×Pakistani Chitral Kush) ACE seeds as the mother.
3 way landrace hybrid and the result was AMAZING!!!

Having something completely new without any Afghan or Thai influence was just what the doctor ordered. I finally had something unique that was also good and flavorful. Not just unique for the sake of being different.

Mid range THC numbers (12%-18%) with a full spectrum cannabinoids provides the best medicine for me personally.

You can still get high but all the other medicinal compounds and the antidote to the negative side effects pure THC or pure CBD create.

From there I added some modern day genetics I did think were slightly unique like sour diesel and super lemon haze are 2 examples of modern hybrids i think still retain some value and are the pinnacle of what Afghan/Thai hybrids can create. Chem 91 is another wonderful breeding tool for resin production, potency, terpene profile. After the 90s I dont think I was impressed by the new wave of popular genetics. There is legendary and there is hype. Some things were popular because of quality others because of frenzy and limited edition marketing.

Next I wanted to find more African Genetics that had THCV.
Nigerian and Congolese have always impressed me as pure landrace.
I suppose these varieties would be heirloom because local farmers have selected winning females and culled weak males to promote resin coated flowers with invigorating and stimulating effects.

After smoking Amazing Genetics its hard to go back into the hype maze. I hope to provide others with Truly Amazing Genetics that help them become free from the Maze.

Much love
Have an Amazing day

Attachments

• IMG-20240611-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240611-WA0000.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

sticky.colors

Happy Welcome Brother
I Like your approach because it creates a bigger diversity. Effectwise you are very right on modern strains! i can see you are most likely "sativa" enjoyer but "indica" (i put those in " because i dont think that its accurate to divide cannabis like that) Strains nowadays have the same issue IMO.
Dont pinpoint Afghanistan tho, i have the conviction, that this impression comes from dutch afghan Selection. You will find so much variety in the afghan genepool..
If you look for high thcv, durban pre82 and the Muang Sing Lao by Khalifa can provide such a profile. Dont know why you are chasing it tho
Never isolate chemistry in nature
Never say never🫠

No offense Brother keep up your intersting work👊

Stone

Hello I originally started Truly Amazing Genetics to preserve rare landrace varieties and make new hybrids.
I like cannabis that is invigorating, perspective changing, heady, stimulating, and motivating. The Giggles are a much welcomed effect. Sometimes things get heavy and forgetting how to laugh can be a side effect of living the daily grind in a fallen world.
I was very tired and bored of the genetics being ran and pushed by popular culture. For me all the cookie, cake, and OG kush hybrids smoke the same. This obsession with high THC only plants has created a genetic pool with very little to offer medicinally.
Never isolate chemistry in nature its always has repercussions. Cannabis had more balanced cannabinoid profiles before prohibition and indoor growing.
Pure CBD only and pure THC only genetics can be causing just as many negative side effects as medicinal benefits. There is a lot of interesting research being done on heavy daily use with pure THC.
With full spectrum cannabinoids and high THC you get a powerful experience with many levels of medicinal qualities.

CANNABINOIDS create the effects

TERPENES can only amplify what the cannabinoids provide.

Thats why today's varieties have very little difference in effects even though we have 1000s of genetics with different names. The medicinal value they can provide is very low in comparison. THC can do amazing things but repeated daily use without other cannabinoids to balance THC can damage the hypothalamus and white matter surrounding the brain..

Everything today is basically an Afghan/Thai hybrid selected for Afghan dominance and even back crossed back into Afghani genetics again and again. Most people are lost in the hype maze and I wanted to provide unique genetics that free people from the maze. Only something AMAZING can free someone from the maze.

There are speckles and splashes of African, Columbian, and or Central American in modern sativas but they always go back to Afghan/Thai or pure Afghani to shorten flowering times.

I tried to switch to landrace and it was very different but not necessarily good. Lots of very hard to grow plants that hermed indoors and smoked like hemp half the time.

Some Columbian and African varieties had more of what I was looking for.
Then I made my first landrace hybrid using Honduras seeds from ACE seeds as the male and a violeta (Malawi ×Pakistani Chitral Kush) ACE seeds as the mother.
3 way landrace hybrid and the result was AMAZING!!!

Having something completely new without any Afghan or Thai influence was just what the doctor ordered. I finally had something unique that was also good and flavorful. Not just unique for the sake of being different.

Mid range THC numbers (12%-18%) with a full spectrum cannabinoids provides the best medicine for me personally.

You can still get high but all the other medicinal compounds and the antidote to the negative side effects pure THC or pure CBD create.

From there I added some modern day genetics I did think were slightly unique like sour diesel and super lemon haze are 2 examples of modern hybrids i think still retain some value and are the pinnacle of what Afghan/Thai hybrids can create. Chem 91 is another wonderful breeding tool for resin production, potency, terpene profile. After the 90s I dont think I was impressed by the new wave of popular genetics. There is legendary and there is hype. Some things were popular because of quality others because of frenzy and limited edition marketing.

Next I wanted to find more African Genetics that had THCV.
Nigerian and Congolese have always impressed me as pure landrace.
I suppose these varieties would be heirloom because local farmers have selected winning females and culled weak males to promote resin coated flowers with invigorating and stimulating effects.

After smoking Amazing Genetics its hard to go back into the hype maze. I hope to provide others with Truly Amazing Genetics that help them become free from the Maze.

Much love
Have an Amazing day
Welcome.

what are the differences you’re seeing between Afghani and Pakistani cultivars?