What's new
Welcome.

what are the differences you’re seeing between Afghani and Pakistani cultivars?
I think the Afghani is more potent and less colorful. Stronger chance of acrid smells that tend be on the nasty good range of things. For example skunk, chem, dead animal, halitosis, are usually more present in Afghani.
Pakistani is usually more mellow and feel good euphoric but not necessarily narcotic like Afghani can be.
Pakistani usually show lots of color and dark purples that show up even in hot weather.
I think a lot of what people refer to as true purple or flowers that turn purple in early to late flower regardless of temperature come mainly from Pakistani genetics. Every region has a chance of developing these true purple pheno types but Pakistani its the most prominent or selected for not sure if the farmers or nature creating that characteristic.
Pakistani usually has fruit and candy smells. Ive seen anything from blueberry smells to mixed berry syrup or some kind of blueberry jolly rancher.
Both Pakistani and Afghani can be used to shorten flowering times and increase the size of resin glands or trichome heads. Making plants sift better.
I prefer Pakistani due to its less narcotic effects and when mixed with landrace and longer flowering genetics you get interesting combos of head high and euphoria. Also Pakistani is known for excellent mold resistance the flowers are not as dense as Afghani genetics

Stone

I think the Afghani is more potent and less colorful. Stronger chance of acrid smells that tend be on the nasty good range of things. For example skunk, chem, dead animal, halitosis, are usually more present in Afghani.
Pakistani is usually more mellow and feel good euphoric but not necessarily narcotic like Afghani can be.
Pakistani usually show lots of color and dark purples that show up even in hot weather.
I think a lot of what people refer to as true purple or flowers that turn purple in early to late flower regardless of temperature come mainly from Pakistani genetics. Every region has a chance of developing these true purple pheno types but Pakistani its the most prominent or selected for not sure if the farmers or nature creating that characteristic.
Pakistani usually has fruit and candy smells. Ive seen anything from blueberry smells to mixed berry syrup or some kind of blueberry jolly rancher.
Both Pakistani and Afghani can be used to shorten flowering times and increase the size of resin glands or trichome heads. Making plants sift better.
I prefer Pakistani due to its less narcotic effects and when mixed with landrace and longer flowering genetics you get interesting combos of head high and euphoria. Also Pakistani is known for excellent mold resistance the flowers are not as dense as Afghani genetics
This is great info.

Floatingflower

I have this seeds from Casamance , Senegal .

Attachments

• 451441737_484125777537909_6914349501393480785_n.jpg
    451441737_484125777537909_6914349501393480785_n.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator: