What's new

Triptophan

Spaventa

Veteran
Spraying just once a week is enough??
I'm so excited to be following this thread!
Big respect to your work and to sharing it with us
It would seem so. It’s been 55 days from germinating. I started spraying from the first set of true leaves but I was going heavy with dosing.
I’ve been giving the correct (for potatoes lol) 33mg/litre for the last few weeks and it’s stil vegging. Nodes aren’t even alternating.

Spaventa

Veteran
This definitely would be s game changer. Gonna look into acquiring some. This allows for late planting guerilla sites.
I reckon so. It’s about finding the right dose. Too much seems to stall the plant but even that has application for a mother plant you want to keep small.
33mg may be too low a dose because the very newest growth on the top looks female. Until I dropped the dose, you couldn’t of even sexed it. It’s still in veg but I’m going to mist it twice a week from here (at same dose) so effectively double the application.
I took cutting at the same time from regular photoperiod strains so we have control for the auto clone.

marmarb

Gonna stop by gnc see if they have it in stock. How late are you putting autos out at 45 n I cam drop starts until the middle if August and still finish outdoors.

Spaventa

Veteran
Gonna stop by gnc see if they have it in stock. How late are you putting autos out at 45 n I cam drop starts until the middle if August and still finish outdoors.
I’ve haven’t done it yet. June and July is about it here. The cost of auto seeds put me off because I would guerrilla them and that’s too risky for expensive seeds.
If I can make clones, that’s a different proposition. Not only can I make as many as I like for free, they will be reliably homogenous and predictable. I can also veg them.