What's new

Triangle X LemChem Testers

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thank you kindly heady! Just providing a happy home & trying to not overfeed, the genetics are shining, though. These are some of the frostiest seedplants I've done in a while. Can't wait to see what they have going on @60days.

Whattap Bmac thank you for the love. The initial tester shipping snafu ended up working in my favor. Even if I had gotten these 'on time', my situation changed where I wouldn't have been able to run them any earlier, even if they came right away. I'm thrilled with requesting these particular beans, & grateful that I have the chance to run them :)

Side note - I never pollinated with a paintbrush before, I usually just pluck male flowers & tappa-tappa-tappa over the females like I'm ashing a tiny yellow submarine. This time I collected & mixed pollen in a lil paper cup & dabbed on with a paint brush. Looks like I have less overspray, but I'm only cooking a few seeds per pollination site. My 'ash the bannana' method usually gets me 20+ per pollination site.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Something like 45 days. Checked the timer the other day & it's on 11:15 & off 12:45 every day. Picked up GH Diamond nectar last week to work in thru the end. Seems like it does to veg plants what fulpower does, sooooo....

picture.php

picture.php

#1 plant. Was clipping lowers ~10 days ago & accidentally snipped a top. I shit you not, it smokes as strong as the weaker of the LaNina that I just finished. Buzzy & lemony, but made me sweat. Seeded branch is in the foreground of some of these.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#2 plant. Dark & mysterious.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#3. 10 more days to chop. Looking like that yellow reefer...
picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
This #3 plant sort of snuck up on me in terms of ripeness. It's rare that I have a true 8 week plant, & I usually shoot for 9-10 weeks on hybrid seed grows, figgured for 60-70 days with these. She was fed full strength thru 41 days & yesterday soaked with light nutes. The whole show got soaked to 25% runoff with no salt organic goodies day 38. Let's see if I can get her to color any in 10+ days. This is how I like them to look ~2 weeks before harvest upskirt.
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
awesome work man, I bet they proper stink too... had a similar experience when I accidentally snapped a top at 7.5 weeks and it fair grabbed me by the baws ...still managed to get most of them to 10, but only just :D

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thanks, J :) The lil branch was cutoff somewhere around day 30ish & was from the longest flowering looking of the 5. I didn't expect anything more than a hay taste with a hint of og. Instead I got a lemon taste with a hint of grass, lol. DID get me high & I smoke all day. Garden cuts thru the carbon filter certain times of the day. Like 2-3 hours into lights off & right at lights on almost every day & random other times, too.

Ok, day 52-53ish. Looking at organic chelators (sp?) from here out. No color coming in the last week on the #3 plant. Got a lil bit of fade in the middle, but she's gonna need at least one more wet/dry cycle before chop. Gonna go harvest the branches of her with my seeds after I get these posts off.
picture.php

Tent shots
picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#1. Branch on lower right is seeded. This is the only lemony smelling plant & is by far the most nute sensitive, although no moreso than a hungry haze hybrid.
picture.php

#2. Has ROCK HARD buds & a nice vanilla musk OG smell coming on. Also looks to have the fattest calyxes of the bunch.
picture.php

#3. Looking done but I'm in no hurry to take her as there will be a hole in the tent until I harvest the rest. Probably taking in a week, but could come down now, IMO. Subtle lime cleaner smell.
picture.php

#4. Looking like a skinny chem91 & starting to smell like Sour D. More rock hard buds, but they are small. 2nd fastest plant, the lowers look ripe.
picture.php

#5. Heavy & Heavenly. Sweet cedar & earth & vanilla & rosemary?? (floralish perfumey pine) They will all get re run, but this one will probably get the hardest look, as I need a production keeper. Lil bud waaay on the bottom right is seeded.
picture.php

Later taters.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Right around 60 days. Got ONA on the tent intake & on both of the house-vent outlets I have the tent vented out thru. Also have used/rehydrated ONA in the livingroom with the overhead fan. Yup, they stink so sweet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#3 came down last night so I guess 59~60 days. Again, I have the timer on for 11:15 now & ran it on for 11:45 for the first few weeks, FWIW.

Sour Lime Bubba. Lighter & leaves not as affy-thick but it's lime cleaner & bubba on the nose & growth pattern is very close to bubba. Got a little fade, but these got fed quite a bit & this one slowed her drinkin down earlier than I expected. Hoping for 3 oz off this one post harvest, wanted a QP per plant or better avg when I flipped them, we'll see.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Decent density (very nice density but her sisters are fooookin nuggets), but not huge tops & big gaps between budsites.

picture.php

picture.php

Lots of the weight coming from leaf as the calyxes are pretty small. Cooked 10 total seeds off 2 pollination sites & they are very small & dark brown.
picture.php

picture.php

Hole in my canopy lol.
picture.php

I'll update when I cut another one down or next week whatever comes first.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Chopped down the #4 last night. ~62 days. KILLER OG/Sour nose. Almost like a slightly sweeter & slightly less deathly smelling sour. Still super loud & addictively pleasant to sniff. Tops are thin & DENSE & rest of the buds are smallish but hella dense. Could have done with 1 more wet/dry cycle, but I have to pull the rest of them within a week & I like to trim 1 plant at most in 1 night. I hate trimming :p

#4 from my hand to the left.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cropped from there.
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Chopped the #5 last night. :) Pleasantly OG smelling. Earth & sweet pine & fuel & lavender/jasmine/gardenia? One of the branches smelled a lot more chem/paint/paintstripper for some reason. Very sexy & very fat & smells killer, but not as loud as when she was sucking up all that water & those nutes. Smoked the ~3g that I had pollinated & dried the seeded branch on my ballast. ~30 beans & the smoke is strong & pine-fuel right off the tree. Running all 5 from clone next, but this plant has my eye.

#5 mostly in the middle & towards the right. The #1 has branches snaking all around. Mostly, the #5 is the least faded out of the 3 pictured. Peep the big top that I fukkin molested last week digging for what I feared was male parts. It wasn't & I bruised the biggest top pretty badly.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cropped from there
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
TK x LemChem #1. Longest flowering, will be coming down tomorrow night. Ideally she'd get another week, but I have another round over vegged waiting to get in this space. Seems like she's got great weight, as I clipped the smallish top that I pollinated last night & it was niiiice.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

Last edited:

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
TK x LemChem #2. Obnoxious OG smelling. Funky foul sweet pine & musk & skunk. Falls down tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

Here are the funny 2 tops that I pushed fresh growth on bout a month ago. They will trim up fine to the eye of the uninitiated lol. Funny side note - Between them is a top from the #1 plant that was ~30% 'dudded' from growing into the first screen before pushing through it.
picture.php

Cropped from midway up one of those funny tops.
picture.php

Sexy top.
picture.php

I'll probably drop off chop pics of the #'s 1 & 2 once they both come down.