What's new

Triangle X LemChem Testers

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sounds like a solid plan bro :) lots going on, how did you find the clones for rooting? Did they root easily?

anyway, I hope you got plenty of head room, those five girls are gonna be beasts, man :D

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Very nice looking plants barletta. Very uniform for seed plants, and well trained for an even canopy.

Good to know you're keeping backups for selection when the time comes too.

Good luck!

Peace

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo Shooey, 4 of 5 clones rooted & grew with no hiccups in perlite yogurt cup hempies under a cfl in a pandafilm lined rubbermaid tub. The 5th is growing, but may have fused herself at the tip like clones sometimes do & will have to grow a new top from what would be shoots (if that makes any sense at all, hahaha). She may be fine, just overcrowded, I have to get to transplanting them this week & I'll report back, but they don't seem to be any more difficult to root than most other potplants so far. :) They won;t outgrow the hazes that I overvegged & overcrowded hahahaha!! Check the other place to see the jungle of love that is my mango & lanina show :p

Howdy Piff :) I'll be selecting from the clone runs, but these seedplants will kickout nuggits that I need to turn to dukkits to keep the party moving, if you know what I mean ;) I'd prefer to just flip clones, but the grow has to be planned & my other plants are much taller & stretchier than OG's, so I'm flipping those shrubberies :D

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Bring on the darkness!! Haha, fiiiiiiiiinally flipping these babies. They didn't take the repot too well. The plants were pretty root-tight (I hate rootbound, it implies bad things) & loving it, with a daily soak in the 1 gallons. I didn;t really bussem up on transplant & I had a few moments of over dry followed by ph'd water only. Plants gone hungry. On transplant, uuugghhh. Been focusing on them for a few days & fed back to back 1.0ec nutes. The soil they are in is ok, but it's just cheapo depot - peat, perlite lime & a lil jobes flowering mix. I tossed VAM mykes & kelp meal at the roots on transplant. They are coming around but still look shitty with purple stems & dark stubby some-micro-deficient leaves. They were living on 20/4 under t-5's & now they are on an 8hr night in their new home with the 1k parabolic halide. Laying down 2 screens & droppin the light on them at lights on & next lights off will start 12/12.

picture.php

With the 2 males I picked to look at. If they are both stable & produce resin & terp's, I'll be using both. One is tallish & branchier, The other is squat & medium branchy lol. All the plants look like indicas to me.
picture.php

With the plants they will be living (and dying) with for the next 2 months or so. Mango Haze & Thunderstruck clones.
picture.php

Rest of the show should be more of a fun ride than the first few months. I only have one flower garden going, & it's featuring Tk/LemChem at the moment :D

Momerath

Great looking plants! Can't wait to see whats to come.

If they are anything like the GSC x Lem Chem testers I'm running, you are in for some proper stink.

I will def be keeping an eye on your grow :)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thanks mo, your testers have it good, out in the spring sun! Hopefully I get a few that make that crust o'trichs yours have taken on. Here's everybody day ~5/6. Didn't do much training today, lots of training & lower shoot pulling the day I dropped the screen & yesterday.

Whole tent with MHaze & TStruck & TK/LemChem males.
picture.php

Right side Tk/LemChem. I'll checkout the numbers one day, I THINK it's plant's 1 & 5.
picture.php

Left side TK/LemChem. Bottom of pic may have a few Mango Haze tops.
picture.php

Taller male with dark green leaves & bit of color in his stem & famstems. This guy got better light than did the other fellah until today.
picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Same guy.
picture.php

Other guy.
picture.php

Garden after a foliar. 2nd time since they are in the tent they got the foliar. Recipie comes in just over .6ec with my tap water & looks dead on mellow yellow 6.0 with my trusty pH droppers. It's:
20ml Ful Power
1/2 tsp Neptune's Harvest fish hydrolysate 2-4-1
1/2 tsp CocoWet
1/4 tsp Dynagro Grow
1/4 tsp GH Armor Si (silicon supplement similar to protekt)
1/8 tsp Epsom Salt

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stretch in full effect, flowers are just starting to show. If I had a liquid kelp product, I;d be spraying & they'd be praying, but no luck. Threw down a topdress of crabshell, Azomite, kelp meal & a lil Jobe's 4-2-3 flowering food on day ~3 of 12/12. Watered 2x's @1.0 ec with a sensi grow copy & some additives & watered 1x with Fish, ful humix, molasses & great white. Gonna start on bloom food in ~4-5 days.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Day 17ish & stretch seems to be slowing. They are indicas, but strrrretch indicas. They stretched fast and furious, but all seem to be in the process of setting flowers by now. 2 plants looking mag hungry, I think it;s due to excessive K, as the nutrient line I'm using seems waaaay heavy on K & the potassium silicate measures 2x's the PPM & has like 2x's the pH up power of protekt & is liksted as an 0-0-1, so who knows whats in these bottles. Anyway, fed today with just epsom fish hydrolysate & I subbed in TM-7 for the ful humix I usually work with. Also going thru a lil 1oz bottle of great white on this flower run. Pics.

With flash. Mango Haze photobombin on the right.
picture.php

W/O
picture.php

TK x LemChem #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
picture.php

#5 (One that looks palest due to I'm guessing Mag def caused by high pH or too much K)
picture.php

All the testers are producing early resin with 4 of the 5 being what I;d say is 'a lot' of early resin. Here's a shot with a #5 bud in the middle, a Mango Haze in soil to it's left & a mango in perlite to it's right.
picture.php

They are mostly up thru the 2nd screen & I have lots of headroom to go so hopefully smooth sailing till May or so. I have these figgured to run till 60-65 days of bloom, but I'll adjust to the plants schedule.
picture.php

picture.php

Momerath

Lookin great! Really filling out their space nicely.

Early resin is a great thing! My testers also had a considerable amount around this time, right around the 2 week mark. I hope yours only continue to amass in great quantities :)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Thanks, Mo :) 4 of 5 stretched out with one staying squaaaat. Fortunately, the squat one is right under the bulb, so while she will be a light yield, she will at least get to express herself. They are all very frosty at ~22 days in these pics.

Mango clones in front, rest is TK/LemChem. Gave them the last foliar last night.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is an upskirt shot of the 2 hungry plants. Been feeding at 1.1-1.2 total ec & more often than I usually do & it's not enough. Fed 1.3ec Dynagrow & silica yesterday before the lil foliar. I'm planning on feeding my sensi bloom copy & additives at 1.4 for a feed or 2 to see if that corrects my issues. the soil is relatively ummmm soilless, & the topdress is 3 weeks old so it's on me to feed them from here out. Only 2 plants show enough deficiencies to drop leaves, so I'm sure they aren't waaaay underfed.
picture.php

mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Pollinated last night too. Used both males & the taller/darker one gave up much more pollen so probably 2 or 3:1 his pollen over the other dude's. I forgot to hit the squat one in the middle, so I'll be redusting tonight. Pics of the males before I chop them, but none today.

picture.php

picture.php

#3 (squat one) [EDIT - Screwed this pic up. The #3 are the small buds to the right of the 'cola' The cola is the same flower as the pic above, lol.]
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Holy Shit!!! It's all going off in here!!!

Seed run is it? probably a smart move too :D ... how're you finding the parabolic?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yeah buddy, it's 5 TK x LemChem seed sisters & 2 of the fast Mango haze clone I kept from last run. Also a single cola tiny copy of some CBD meds hidden in there. Parabolic 1k halide in a 5' x 5' (or 3.5m x 3.5m lol) seems to be a sweet setup. Room in the corners for ducts & 'expansion' & a sweet 4'+ circle of light power. Heat signature of the bulb is waaay different from a horizontal hood, too. The plants get too much light as opposed to too much heat if they get too close :biggrin:

Sorry there was no update last week. Also sorry that I screwed the pooch on the pics from the last update. There are no pictures of #2 in the last batch. BOTH of those pics are of the #3 plant. She didn't stay altogether squat, there are a few tall colas that I didn't even associate with the rest cause she's so nubbly. Pics of the ladies tonight at lights on, they are looking amazing. They smell even better. Shades of OG with some citrus fuel side & some sweet flower side. No pure lemon or candy or skunk spray, though. It's all sweet chemmy musky piney funk. I had to shut off the lights and fans & open up when I threw pollen a week ago & the whole house smelled like pineapple dank, but I can't find a pineappley plant in there so how's your terp ratios ;)

Got pics of a few cuts that got left in yogurt cups for waaaay to long, but showed no real signs of issues except for clogging their drain holes with roots. I lost the biggest one that way - root rot from plugging the hempyhole & I lost another in this round of cuts die due to me keeping the perlite too wet too long. Have copies of everything rooted but these 3 are goofy big. Maxigro & rooty bacteria.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
The fellahs. I accidentally pollinated female #2 2times 2times, & didn't pollinate #4. Oops. These 2 served & died for the cause.
picture.php

picture.php

Taller darker one. Probably accounted for ~70% of the pollen used.
picture.php

Squatter lighter fatter leafed one.
picture.php

I'll get pics of the ladies up tonight. 34ish days.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Whoa. Smoking that haze. There are NO pics of #3 yet. The plant I was calling the #3 is actually the #2. #2 is right under the bulb & #3 is to the front left of the tent as you look at the door. #3 got pollinated 2times 2times, #2 just once & #4 not at all. I got em straight from here out & I never mixed up the actual plants, just the pics for you all.

Right on 5 full weeks, lights on. Mango Haze inbred selection clone up front. Peep the shade grown cola right in the 'middle' of the tent door.
picture.php

picture.php

Hole in canopy in rear left corner (#4 plant)
picture.php

Rear right corner hole (#1 plant with #5 in foreground & it's filled in a little better & I couldn't get as high over it to get the pic)
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
#1. Remember how I said how there was no lemon candy cleaner?? WROOOONG. I just described the #1 so far.
picture.php

#2. Not going to be a light yielder. All of those tops are #2's. On the upper right of the pic you can see fresh funnieness from too much light. It's not heat, they are cool as a cucumber, it's me chasing the mag def with nitrogen & jamming the light on them. Oh, had a mag def, fixed it. Problem showed on #5 & a little on #1. Epsom salt.
picture.php

#3 Tight citrus fuel nuggets.
picture.php

#4 Tall & chem91 smelling.
picture.php

#5 My fave so far, buds everywhere & smells like a killer OG. Sweet piney earthy musky funky trashy. She greened right up with TM7 bumped to 1/4tsp/gal from a steady 1/8 & epsom at 1/5teaspoon for back to back feeds on top of base/boosters.
picture.php

Mo...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Gratuitous tent shot. thank you for the testers, OJD, they are rock solid stable so far, as were the males. Not a funny flower in the bunch.
picture.php

Again.
picture.php

I'm also testing these nutes. Met Ty from emerald harvest at an event on the west coast & hit him up a few months later when I ended up in the east coast hydroshop desert. I don't work for them, but the nutes are very easy to use & very ph stable, which I like. Seems to grow happy plants, lol. I'm also hitting them with TM7 (humic & micros), fish hydrolysate, epsom, & earth juice catalyst in between chem ferts. Replaced Emerald Harvest silica with GH's armor Si this run because I'm familiar with it. Running ~1.3-1.4 total ec with nutes, boosters, epsom, silica & humic. I'm happy not going any hotter.

Running 4ml A + B, 6ml E.goddess, 6ml K.kola, 5ml H.chrome 3ml silica 1/8tsp ea epsom & TM7 in bloom. Using the calmag, silica & rooty bacteria juice in veg along with maxi & dyna to get a feel for it. I never really relied on calmag, just calcium in my medium/water/nutes & epsom for mag
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking very nice. I think these were the ones I was going to test but ended up not able to.