Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here’s another shot of the Tropicanaxtl pollinated with the t12-s
7BA5A6A4-B7BE-4EE5-902B-4F47847F9970.jpeg

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Don't mind clicking through when *that* is the result! Stunning shot.
Thank you very much bro, you enjoying the new update? Still trying to get use to it but night and day difference with the layout for me. That last update led to me not even posting anything. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things with this new set up.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Nice crosses, I just made some trop x sour burgers , donnie x sourbubble bx3 , hope my trop cross is as dank as yours , great pix man stunning
Thank you very much. Those sound like some awesome crosses. If you end up making a thread when you run them drop me a link I’d love to check it out. That trop sour burger sounds like it will be dank

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Figured I’d just show one of the lazy runs of the non keeper plants of the Tropicana cross, didn’t want to cull all the back up clones so I just kinda let them run wild with no maintenance. Enjoyable to neglect the plants and take a break here and there. Next run will be to hunt through another run of the Tropicana cross, plus I have some clones of the #2 keeper plant from the last hunt I’m going to pollinate next run. About to transplant them soon and take some photos. Also, this season I’ve decided to run the Tropicana #2 cuts outside, they seem to be hardening off nicely but I do have added light in the greenhouse they’re in for a few hours every night. I might pollinate some branches on the outdoor run too.
49C80A19-7C9E-4C8A-89C5-F48FCF3D2187.jpeg

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Started some of the donnyburgerxtrianglelarry, going to continue breeding the trop line in the future I just really need a break from the low yeild. My plan was to select to improve that aspect but I’ll have to come back to it later because I’m also even tired of the same orange flavor this many runs in a row. Especially after going outdoors with it this season I’ll really need a break from it.
777FA337-72BE-4932-B9A8-8B7252B022B3.jpeg

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Few of them are starting to come up(yesterday was the first time I posted about them but I started germinating them almost a week ago)
FF64703F-9DCB-47B0-8635-3EE7DD3FC63F.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts