What's new

Triangle Larry breeding project

...CR500AF...

I should know but i do not lol i got hit by more wasp's this year then ever lol. The bush, buildings, equipment they are just everywhere. that plant looks nice my friend...:)

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here’s just a photo of dried tropxtl
4C2A6DCF-6E57-4267-8305-6830EBBAF0D9.jpeg

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Man that bowl looks wicked nice my friend...:) how does it smoke ?
Really flavor packed smooth tangerine lemony flavors, flavor coats you mouth and lingers. Really reminds you of smoking the Tropicana but has more of a triangle Larry type high. Tropicana alone never seems to pack a narcotic enough high to make me ready to go to sleep. But when it’s crossed to Triangle Larry it seems to be much faster hitting narcotic type high. If I take a big dab and don’t sweat, I feel like it’s not strong enough. This cross definitely will make you sweat if you take to big of one so it passes all the benchmarks in my opinion besides growing aspects (plant yield).

...CR500AF...

Really flavor packed smooth tangerine lemony flavors, flavor coats you mouth and lingers. Really reminds you of smoking the Tropicana but has more of a triangle Larry type high. Tropicana alone never seems to pack a narcotic enough high to make me ready to go to sleep. But when it’s crossed to Triangle Larry it seems to be much faster hitting narcotic type high. If I take a big dab and don’t sweat, I feel like it’s not strong enough. This cross definitely will make you sweat if you take to big of one so it passes all the benchmarks in my opinion besides growing aspects (plant yield).

Phenome i just about fell out my chair dude that is so funny because it is so true i thought i was the only one that liked that lol.
Sounds like a nice tasty cross that works, nothing better when you got the flavor and effect going together,and throw in some long legs as well. but after saying that, honey oil for myself no matter how strong it is if the flavor is there i can not stay out of it for nothing in the world lol lol...:)
Nice report thank you.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Phenome i just about fell out my chair dude that is so funny because it is so true i thought i was the only one that liked that lol.
Sounds like a nice tasty cross that works, nothing better when you got the flavor and effect going together,and throw in some long legs as well. but after saying that, honey oil for myself no matter how strong it is if the flavor is there i can not stay out of it for nothing in the world lol lol...:)
Nice report thank you.

Thank you for the interest :tiphat:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Wow that is some seriously purple bud, very cool...:)
Thanks man.
yeah the purple nugs with green leaf trait is very eye appealing. Seems to be hard to grow lush green in flower indoors and outdoors, got a bit unhealthy yellow outside this year because the soil used was reused super cheap low grade potting soil with some gypsum added to it. The donnyburgerxtrianglelarry cross is nice and healthy in the bad soil.Still not too bad for a cheap lazy year with only like 30 bucks spent on all the beds. Trying to reuse everything including trellis. After crop time I’ll probably add another few hundred pounds of gypsum to spred through the 4 beds,some earthworm castings and probably a few big bags of bio live from down to earth.

...CR500AF...

You put a droplet there he came and had a drink! that is closest shot i have ever seen of a fly,very cool and the plant is nice and greasy looking...:)

Love the different perspectives my friend...:)

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here’s the donnyburgerxtrianglelarry outside, growing in garbage soil not doing too bad. It’s been super rainy on and off for over a week and they still haven’t molded out. Chopped the farmer 12 og a bit early because I found some botrytis here and there.
E7DA2E0B-7213-461F-A0DD-10CB5FE392B4.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts