What's new

Triangle Kush x LemChem

c2288

It only takes 1 to be the keeper!!! This makes your decision a lot easier! Did you move the balance out of that mix?

S

sourpuss

Have you heard of moon cycles and planting during full moon haha... funny but weird that I found my runs better when done that way.... had a tray of seeds do that to me last pop haha...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
That sucks, hopefully the 3 left have titties. :biggrin: or 1 male 2 females. I did some dumb once had all the babies transplanted and got up to move them lost balance and stepped on the babies killed 4 of them. Made a mess soil all over the floor with dead seedlings. Oh and i let dome good beans dry out Good luck with the rest. Peace and puffs

sackO

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
this is also why I dont start tester threads until theyre 2 weeks old... I hate having to report lost marines :(

I feel your pain brother, I just lost 7 out of 12 Sweet testers to gnats..I'll probably end up having to grow what left out for cuts to get a proper run out of it now eh...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The 2 that were left, I think only one is gonna make it. Definitely was the shit seed mix. as I started some other seeds in the normal mix, and they are fine.

What happened was me being lazy, and in a rush . I was out of my normal seedling mix, and it was after the store closes where I get it. So in my haste, I used the shit from Walmart I had. Thinking it would be ok, because I worked for the clones, and I onl lost a few clones when I used it.

In good faith I popped a few seeds I had made with a Starwberry Dogshit stud I found in a pack from the original release. Some GG#4 x's(2) , Pineapple Chunk x's(2), and a Kosher Kush x.

DJXX

Veteran
pull that heat mat...seedlings can't take it..low 70's brotha...think thats the problem maybe..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
i use the Greenhouse seeds germ method....i barely loose any....worth a look..hope this helps..DJXX

Momerath

What a bummer man sorry to hear that happened. I had a similar thing happen to me about 6 months ago. Was starting some seeds and put em in a mix I had never used before, and 5 out of 7 seedlings died off within days.

Don't take it too hard, we have all done stuff like this (I've been growing for 15 years and I STILL did it lol) just learn from it and GROW :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Have you heard of moon cycles and planting during full moon haha... funny but weird that I found my runs better when done that way.... had a tray of seeds do that to me last pop haha...

im having horrible issues with seeds right now , its lunar man , has to be , i looked at the moon calender and saw i picked the worst part of the month to start seeds , ug i planted on 10th 11th and 12th,tey crack and then nothing, gonna try again around the full moon

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

Latest posts

Latest posts