What's new

Triangle Kush x LemChem

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just got my testers today. They arrived yesterday, but my safe addy doesn't always have the best communication skills.

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Finally get to see a dtog diary from the beginning!!!

Yeah man I'm super subbed

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I'll be keeping my eye on this. Hoping for a bunch of bishes. Peace and puffs

sackO

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Awesome....cannot wait to see what comes of them. Had Old Pink been on the job instead of slacking I would be running these as well! Subbed

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks for all your input guys. Seeds went into seedling starter mix last night. Used some great white in the water, so as soon as they take off, it will be blast off time. I'm super excited for these. Gonna be some for sure killer plants in these. I hoping for a few males as well, as my last male from CSG made some killer crosses.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So far 9 have popped their heads up(out of 11) . One seed died(self decapitation from the taproot), and #11 seed hasn't shown itself yet. I looked for it in the cup and can't find it. Usually with seeds like that, within a few days, it pops up above the soil, not in the place where I planted it originally.

The timing that these beans arrived was perfect. I will have room to up-pot them in about 2 weeks, which is the normal amount of time they get in the small green cups I use to start seeds.

By the time they go into flower, I will have the room sealed up, and the co2 genny cranking. With temps steadily dropping outside, they may even get to flower under this Frankenstein of a fixture I made a couple weeks ago. After it warms up, it's so bright, I can't look at it.

picture.php

picture.php

JVault

This varity is going to be something specal cant wait to see the end results. Good luck I look forward to this thread.

J

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Dt OG howzit? So far off to a good start. One dead not a bad start. It was probably a male. :biggrin: bbl to see the updates. Peace and puffs

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Shitty update. All the seeds but one cam up. Then overnight, 4 of them limped over and died. So I'm down to six. Really disappointed in myself. I usually don't lose seeds. I take pride in getting seeds going, and getting them as big as I can, as fast as they will allow. Sorry OJD, I feel like a giant ass!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
More shitty news. Went there last night, to find only 3 surviving, with it looking like today there will only be 2. It's really discouraging. The only thing I can attribute it to , is the mix I used to start the seeds. It was seedling starter mix from walmart.

I used the same shit before to make clones. They rooted, but I lost a few and they took longer to root than normal. This mix came from a different bag, but still I should have known better. The mix I usually use, that bag was right under the shit I did use. It has a little lime as a ph buffer. But seeing on how I always check my water, I thought the other mix would be good to go.

I even had them on a heat mat, with temps staying in the mid 70's, (so the mat was about 80). I feel like such a loser. Given the chance to test some killer seeds, and I shit the bed. no more popping store bought/gifted seeds for a min now. Gonna try some of my home made seeds and get shit figured out before I waste anyone else's time and money.