What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Ca++

My combi microwave has died. It's my only survival tool, and has left an empty hole on my worktop, and in my stomach. In fairness, using the grill part would trip the house. The spiny knob was uncommunicative, and the burnt smell getting a bit much. The plate went though, which is terminal. I have made it 4 days now, using it as just a fan oven. Unable to get my act together, and choose another one.
Then yesterday, I power up the cuttings area, and the heatsink fans don't spin up. Then today, I find out I torched my oven 25 years ago, doing an experiment that was destined to fail anyway.

Should I just go back to bed. Order takeaway and want till spring. My automation is on hold, as while I could complete, I have decided to order some tidying parts.
I wish it was 'my' automation. Though in fairness, I have already reduced my workload immeasurably. No cooking. No taking cuttings. I should bust some more things.

moose eater

My combi microwave has died. It's my only survival tool, and has left an empty hole on my worktop, and in my stomach. In fairness, using the grill part would trip the house. The spiny knob was uncommunicative, and the burnt smell getting a bit much. The plate went though, which is terminal. I have made it 4 days now, using it as just a fan oven. Unable to get my act together, and choose another one.
Then yesterday, I power up the cuttings area, and the heatsink fans don't spin up. Then today, I find out I torched my oven 25 years ago, doing an experiment that was destined to fail anyway.

Should I just go back to bed. Order takeaway and want till spring. My automation is on hold, as while I could complete, I have decided to order some tidying parts.
I wish it was 'my' automation. Though in fairness, I have already reduced my workload immeasurably. No cooking. No taking cuttings. I should bust some more things.
One vote for going back to bed and waiting for Spring.

moose eater

The last load of heating fuel oil until about November 19 (when we do the classic annual minor top-off) is on the trailer next to the barn and has been since a couple days ago, when a trip to town with the trailer and my wife in the truck with me to assist included some asshat passing me when I was doing 62 in a 55, and he passed me on a curve on the 2-lane, passing on the paved shoulder (right hand side of my truck and trailer) with loose gravel spraying off of his vehicle at the entrance to a weigh scale going at what I estimated to be 75+ mph.

I flipped him off for the longest time, and intended to gradually catch up to the asshat when he might get stuck behind traffic on the 2-lane up the road a short distance, but he passed many of them in equally unsafe manner.

I considered how many people there are on the planet that simply don't really need to be here and based on their behaviors involving others they have no acquaintance with, they probably wouldn't be missed all that much. Just a guess.

Then, the other day I was in Walmart, a place I rarely go to, and in 2 separate instances, 2 middle aged ignorant redneck men were clearly mocking my mask without having a clue as to why we wear P100s with surgery masks over them at our house when in public. I walked past each of them in the 2 separate instances, in relatively close proximity and audibly said, "FUCK YOU!!" No reactions. Rude, ignorant, cowards and pussies... As usual. Thinking their parents could've done a much better job but failed to.

My tolerance for boundary-challenged assholes is definitely on the low side.

Last edited:

Dime

Every day going to work I meet the same moron,brightest led headlights made and has them on brights as well, I know when I flick him to shut his brights off his fog lights come on and they are the brightest led you can buy as well but it is a bit less bright so then I have to watch the shoulder or I can't see whatsoever. It's like staring into a 1000w halide.Some people are hopeless.

Latest posts

Latest posts