What's new

phatpharmer

Medman I looked everywhere for you lol I was at the rally didn't see ya but 15000 people didn't help lol I was at the lounge from 5pm-8pm around didn't see you there either? Guess ill have to wait till the expo I have a judges pass so hopefully see you there, really wanted 2 give that rockstar a try o well

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo can you tell me more about the road kill skunk #1 , what is the father used in this cross?, or is this offering purely derived from the 80's cali skunk seeds ? how does it stack up against your heaviest hitters

k, so this is the deal.

i have 1 bc skunk #1 line, one cali skunk #1 line and a "1980's" purple northern clone only.

they the beans reek like real skunks, and are ibls.

the freebees i sent into ic mag are 1 line ibl, and 1 line 50%cali/50%bc f-1's

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was at the lounge for about 3 hours. smoked about 2 ounces of 15 different kinds i brought to share. gave away a bunch of beans and 3rd party certified organic munchie snacks.

was perma stoned lol, and talking a lot of shop with my peeps out there. i wasnt outgoingly advertising as i also had my mtl peeps with me, they drove in for the day.

glad everyone had a good time.

i will have a booth at the treating yourself expo. this may be the best time to meet and great, oppsed to a mego 420 smokeout lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey , i was there from 7:30-10:30. was sitting at the last table furthest from the front door. closest to the back door.

i was wearing a tank top. i am covered in a japanese horimono (bodysuite tattoo)

med-man

tylerdurden119

shiiiiit lol

we were sittin by the counter :s i was on the lookout for the fidel hat, even asked some guy when he walked in ahah.

atleast traffic wasn't bad n i got a cpl tings from the shop.