What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

CharlesU Farley

He doesn't have to understand anything except you took an opportunity to smear a dead guys name in a grandeous 300 word post, which happened to be hempys friend...you're doing just to be hurtful in a thread that had no relevance to. Which adjectives are on my list of allowed for you?
I will not respond to this... except to say I did _nothing_ to "smear a dead guys" fucking name.

You quite obviosly just _don't_ understand smugglers, in addition to many other things.

Notice my sig tag???

I will _not_ continue this shit with you _here_ in this thread, you want to talk about it?

You know what to fucking do! 🖕

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Misunderstanding what gets posted happens often. I agree you did not.
I've been hoping you'd show up in this thread. I've seen your work, who's version are your running?

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not ordinarily a Hz kind of guy. Just thinking about, for the first time in decades, matching my IBL NL with as close as I can get to whatever the original Hz, that's been worked by somebody who knows what they're doing, from back in the '90s.

Only reason I'm participating in this thread. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been hoping you'd show up in this thread. I've seen your work, who's version are your running?

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm not ordinarily a Hz kind of guy. Just thinking about, for the first time in decades, matching my IBL NL with as close as I can get to whatever the original Hz, that's been worked by somebody who knows what they're doing, from back in the '90s.

Only reason I'm participating in this thread. :)
I have a variety of haze seeds from @MadMac, @Donald Mallard, and @Tom Hill. I'm running outcrosses I made from all but Toms seeds. I'll get to those soon.

CharlesU Farley

I have a variety of haze seeds from @MadMac, @Donald Mallard, and @Tom Hill. I'm running outcrosses I made from all but Toms seeds. I'll get to those soon.
Thanks for the info.

Don't know anything about MadMac, still learning about Tom Hill, but I'm _very_ familiar with Donald Mallard from his posts on the Mr Nice forum.

He's an _honorable_ man who, like bigherb, tried to get Sam and Nevil to reconcile shit.

Sometimes, shit just runs too deep. :(

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I asked a question earlier and got a good reply from Tom but would like others perspective.

What sort of highs are people getting in the other 95%?

When Tom speaks of the peaking out from behind the curtains high, I would like to pin down exactly what that means? I like trippy highs (not everyday though). Trippy highs for me are one of 2 sorts of highs. Smoking Thai years ago a pleasant trippy high was like that excitement you get at the top of a roller when a thrill seems to just about to happen. an exciting high but not negative in any way. The other sort of trippy high I have had from some sativas has been negative; the sort of high where you feel like ripping out a grow cause the cops are coming, or reflecting negatively on your life, a sense of impending doom. Which sort is Tom talking about?
i think this is affected by how one feels when they toke ,
set and setting etc have a big impact on the outcome ,

as far as i know cannabis enhances how we feel,
so this changes depending on the circumstances , and many other factors,
the same pot may give u a feeling of impending doom , or happy trippy ,
depending on your body chemistry at the time of imbibing ,
thats how i ve found it anyhow ...

Brother Nature

I asked a question earlier and got a good reply from Tom but would like others perspective.

What sort of highs are people getting in the other 95%?

When Tom speaks of the peaking out from behind the curtains high, I would like to pin down exactly what that means? I like trippy highs (not everyday though). Trippy highs for me are one of 2 sorts of highs. Smoking Thai years ago a pleasant trippy high was like that excitement you get at the top of a roller when a thrill seems to just about to happen. an exciting high but not negative in any way. The other sort of trippy high I have had from some sativas has been negative; the sort of high where you feel like ripping out a grow cause the cops are coming, or reflecting negatively on your life, a sense of impending doom. Which sort is Tom talking about?
Existential crisis weed…

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
There are _many_ adjectives that could describe Nevil... asshole, jerk, smart ass, criminal, addict, liar, thief, the list goes on and on.

However, _moron_ would _not_ be on that list, unless it's used by someone who doesn't have a fucking clue what they're discussing or is totally and helplessly ignorant of the history of cannabis development.
So let me get this right, You few think this is a misunderstanding ?

So if I was to change the name from Nevil to lets say Hammer or CharlesU Farely or even Sam in that post would toy still be seen that as a misunderstanding ?

How about you just keep it on topic.

I am a little confused how someone can pay $1000s for seed and be a thief.

acespicoli

And yes, there are lemony Thais. To mention a few: our old Koh Chang, and lemon types can easily be found in our Chiang Mai release. The Hangkarok, a famous Thai strain, which I just smoked there a few weeks ago, has a lemony, sour, and woody flavor profile. Lemony-lime flavors are common in some Thai gene pools, although I hardly found them during my last trip in the South, where chocolate types dominate.
1725929973131.png

Large-scale whole-genome resequencing​

unravels the domestication history of Cannabis sativa

16 Jul 2021
Vol 7, Issue 29
DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abg2286

Chocolate Thai - Thunderous High

Cant wait for the triple Thai to come out @dubi ;)
TH finds his favorite pheno maybe there is a fusion in a future release :thinking:

Can see it already... smh
Chocolate Ripper Haze - people everywhere talking to themselves in the bathroom... :ROFLMAO:
Not entirely sure the masses are ready for the kinda weed these new projects are gonna produce
Definitely include the do not operate heavy machine warning on the seed packs :)
Found two nice keepers in Panama Haze and a nice one in OT
(need to run more of the latter) got alot of females... not that its a bad thing :smokeit:

Thanks for all the Thai work your doing @dubi its beyond epic :watchplant:

CharlesU Farley

So let me get this right, You few think this is a misunderstanding ?
I have no earthly idea what your usage of misunderstanding is all about???? Who is "you few" ????
So if I was to change the name from Nevil to lets say Hammer or CharlesU Farely or even Sam in that post would toy still be seen that as a misunderstanding ?
See above.

I could give a shit what anybody would post about me.

How about you just keep it on topic.
When the Mods step in and tell me that, I'll do it.

You, on the other hand, not so much. I'll post what I want, when I want, until I get banned.

If you don't like my posts and they anger/challenge you, the solution is very easy, use the Ignore function for my nym.

I am a little confused how someone can pay $1000s for seed and be a thief.
I wasn't talking about that specific transaction, for God's sake. I'm talking about _smugglers_ in general, people who engage in _illegal_ activities that would put them in fucking _prison_.

Lying is what smugglers _do_.

Even Nevil respected TH for his loyalty to Sam. I have no earthly idea where you're fucking loyalties lie and now that I think about it, I really don't give a shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts