What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

GrandpaMillenial

:LOL: I love when that happens

I gotta add this

Dubi’s panama had a lemon floor cleaner smell.

Tom’s haze had a lemon vanilla smell

mango is very popular in thai lines but guess what colombia has… mangobiche anyone?

but i also believe colombian cannabis was influenced by thai very early on.

the colOmbians i grew had a “cumin” meaty flavor, apparently this is popular all throughout the carribean from the indian coolies bringin their weed to jamaica and that meaty flavor just traveled around the caribbean sea.

one lumbo had a minor touch of sweet citrus, but was over powered bu that chili dog cumin flavor

bonus points for the other post mentioning leaf morphology.

thai has the alligator tails and lumbo is smoother.

also also

I have menthol eucalyptus showing up in THH and the thai in my current grow

all i can share is my limited experience in this hazey archaeologic dig lol

im gonna go smoke another lol

Salva

Haze C?
E88f2PDXEA0Yd6p.jpeg

RobFromTX

I gotta add this

Dubi’s panama had a lemon floor cleaner smell.

Tom’s haze had a lemon vanilla smell

mango is very popular in thai lines but guess what colombia has… mangobiche anyone?

but i also believe colombian cannabis was influenced by thai very early on.

the colOmbians i grew had a “cumin” meaty flavor, apparently this is popular all throughout the carribean from the indian coolies bringin their weed to jamaica and that meaty flavor just traveled around the caribbean sea.

one lumbo had a minor touch of sweet citrus, but was over powered bu that chili dog cumin flavor

bonus points for the other post mentioning leaf morphology.

thai has the alligator tails and lumbo is smoother.

also also

I have menthol eucalyptus showing up in THH and the thai in my current grow

all i can share is my limited experience in this hazey archaeologic dig lol

im gonna go smoke another lol
Yeah i love the lemon smell from the panama. and it carries over very well to its crosses

FellaAndrene

I have yet to try good Neville's Haze or Mango Haze. I have sampled several.

I have, however, experienced countless of great NL5 x Haze, Silver Haze, Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer specimens grown from Sensi Seeds' stock. And tons of great Jack Flash, Kali Mist, Haze Mist, Amnesia Haze, G-13 Haze, etc.

And I tried a THH cross once - I liked it!

I don't know what it is with Shantibaba's Hazes. They have all felt very narcotic. I had some good Afghan Haze once, but I don't think it was from Mr. Nice Seeds, though.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I grew Jack Herer and it sucked. Only 6 seeds popped and i ended up with only one decent female out of two and it had a mediocre high. One plant even grew out looking like some extraterrestrial desert shrub with strange looking leaves. Hardly worth my $200. Just one mans experience
The first pack of seeds I ever ordered with 0 germination was a $350 pack of mothers finest.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
When Tom talks about the 3% that is the type of highs he is talking about for me that just represents the old school sativa.

This type of high is not for every one, do you Americans have good Beer, Ben ? lol
3%,???
its 5 % , this has been mentioned over and over ,
5% ... of exceptional cannabis that is , not something good ,, real good , average ,
excellent and exceptional ....
folks act like this is uncommon but it isnt , how many of you find exceptional cannabis ?
sure plenty of good stuff , but exceptional , its a lot rarer and probably around the same as tom mentions , 5% is exceptional the rest ,, varies between , really good , good , average and shit ....

Green Zenit

I didn't know there were no skunks anywhere but North America. I learned something new today. :smokey:
Not really sure about this. 7-8 years ago I was living in Uruguay and used to buy this very nice grown Chocolope from an experienced old grower. One time a colleague of mine gave me a ride after work and me having a couple of nugs in my backpack. She constantly sayd if we had hit a skunk or what the fuck was happening. Me trying to stir away the conversation to another place. She had never travelled outside her country and me never seen a skunk in my life. Double bagged weed. I could never hide the smell. Every person I shared a joint of that Chocolope sayd the compliments to the grower beautiful uplifting effect.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
My interest in Tom's Haze just diminished by 1.5%. :smoker:

I would have assumed that the 5% that Tom spoke of referred to females. If he's talking males as well how is that arrived at? Is he smoking males to assess them? Haze threads are a challenge if you actually read them and pay attention.

mudballs

For those scratching their heads, 3.5 plants is what percentage of 100 seeds? How you perceive the dissemination of the data is up to you, idc...cue the group that says you should see 50/50 M/F populations..that gives 2.5 exceptional plants from the sinsemilia population...or, 2.5% of 100 seeds, or 5% of 50 fems...round 1, fight!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Tom had posted 3% then corrected it to 5% so the 3% has kinda stuck for a keeper now that % apparently came from Sam as per Toms post.

If you do the maths going by Tom from 100 seed 70% being fem you end up with 3.2% plants, that is 3% if we are talking keeper female plants out of 100 seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts