What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

bigherb

Veteran
Si bueno, Sam dijo que la Haze de Nevil venía de él y Nevil que venía de otro sitio... Lo de la peor Haze no se entiende 🫨😵‍💫
Brother
You gotta do some more reading

The history is all still up at Mns forums, Post from the horses mouth . Check it out

Shantibaba told a different story

Nevil confirmed during his time posting his Haze came directly from Sams

1luvbigherb

Salva

Si bueno, Sam dijo que la Haze de Nevil venía de él y Nevil que venía de otro sitio... Lo de la peor Haze no se entiende 🫨😵‍💫
Aunque ahora que recuerdo creo que Nevil dijo que lo de Sam no valía... Tendría que buscarlo alomejor de ahí lo de la peor Haze no se... Entonces eso afirmaría que la Haze de Nevil no viene de Sam... Es todo muy lioso...

Salva

Brother

The history is all still up at Mns forums, Post from the horses mouth . Check it out

1luvbigherb
Todo lo que digo viene de MNS forum

Dime

A bit off topic but pertains to the amount of hazes out there. Tom's doing it right, just preserve it with what he has and don't let anything else near it so he doesn't lose it even if it takes a bunch to find it. Breeding is a pretty big undertaking,not many do it,the money isn't there as incentive and someone just rips you off when you release it anyway and they make the $ with a simple f1 in a single season. The amount of time,real estate,and number of plants is incredible.Imagine making a proper hybrid,even selecting from just a few 100 then keeping clones of them,making IBL's,then working the crosses ,and growing out offspring ,sampling,and keeping it all logged and narrowing it down,and that's only 1 strain. You have many years involved.When I see vendors with 30 strains of their own,I know none of that shit is bred,it's just pollinated,take a male then put all the different female clones in a room and let it go,that's most of todays breeding .

Dime

Aunque ahora que recuerdo creo que Nevil dijo que lo de Sam no valía... Tendría que buscarlo alomejor de ahí lo de la peor Haze no se... Entonces eso afirmaría que la Haze de Nevil no viene de Sam... Es todo muy lioso...
I think I read something like that too.

bigherb

Veteran
Todo lo que digo viene de MNS forum
En serio

Where did you read that Nevil got his from some where else ?
Please quote the post from Nevil

Post from Nevil below

The subject of Haze keeps coming up.
I got mine from Sam the Skunkman in the 80's. I bought a couple of thousand of old stock late 60s/ 70. The first batch that I planted produced one plant, a female. It was the slowest to flower I'd ever come across and flowered for longer. I got 3 different crops of seed of it and it had still not finished. It was huge and filled a quarter of the room, it had wispy buds and when you smoked it, other people complained about the smell. It didn't have much resin and after 9 months flowering, with no end in sight, I chopped it. It seem the most impractical plant I'd ever grown. I didn't keep a cutting.

1luvbigherb

led05

Chasing The Present
View attachment 19061382 View attachment 19061381
Here is that pic request from earlier about that obvious broadleaf plant lol. By the way I don't do pic requests they never impress me. And here I am running through Haze samples 2 minutes ago.
Im curious what you’re breeding for with the above plants? Are they being light dep? Grown under canopy or just dried there? how many plants are there in total? Are the above THH, when did they finish…?

Many Thanks in advance Tom

They are right !

Is not confusing at all Nevil took his Hazes from Sam. Nevil said that him self. This what they are telling you.

What Nevil said that Sams didnt do any goo release after haze him self. For sure Something went wrong in their relationship I cant say what wasn't there ,

But from what I saw all at least recognized good hazes come from Nevil that took the seeds form Sams but Sams didnt come after with any good haze makes no sense realy.

So with out Sams we have no Haze

With out Nevil we have no Haze

Thanks to both of them we have Haze 🙏 .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Photo from Paddi

image (14).jpeg

Salva

They are right !

Is not confusing at all Nevil took his Hazes from Sam. Nevil said that him self. This what they are telling you.

What Nevil said that Sams didnt do any goo release after haze him self. For sure Something went wrong in their relationship I cant say what wasn't there ,

But from what I saw all at least recognized good hazes come from Nevil that took the seeds form Sams but Sams didnt come after with any good haze makes no sense realy.

So with out Sams we have no Haze

With out Nevil we have no Haze

Thanks to both of them we have Haze 🙏 .
Vale entonces como se explica que diga Sam que le dió la peor Haze a Nevil? Si la de Nevil es la única que hay y nadie duda de su calidad.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
All right, since @Tom Hill and @HEMPY, two recognized Hz experts are back here on ICM and there's obviously a bunch of other Hz "experts" in this thread, I got a question for y'all.

And I want to start this off by saying I'm _well_ aware of all the problems and acrimony between Sam and Nevil. Hard to avoid it when you've researched Nevil as much as I have because of his NL connection. ;)

This is from a post here on ICM on Feb 25, 2008:

"...Lets be honest Neville got the seeds from me, but he had promised me that he would not make pure Haze and sell them as such, I told him it was fine to make Haze hybrids with other varieties that were not mine.
He broke his word and started selling Haze pure and hybrids with my varieties, and I stopped working with him.

Maybe he lied to avoid the problems that accompany breaking your word? I can not say, but I know Neville did not meet the Haze Bros and did not get any O Haze seeds from them. Both the Haze Bros were close friends of mine and both were close neighbors for years, J lived a few hundred meters from my house until he departed to Mexico."

-
SamS
-------------------------------------

I have searched high and low and cannot find any _pure_ Hz product that Nevil released???? The 85 and 86 Seed Bank catalogs don't have any Hz mention whatsoever and the only Hz offerings I can find in Sensi's early catalogs were the NL/Hz hybrid and Silver Haze.

Has anyone heard of the _pure_ Hz that Nevil worked, that pissed Sam off so much, that he stopped working with him altogether???? Did anybody other than Nevil and Sam work pure Hz, besides OT1 of course?
This question takes the thread completely off-topic, but what it also does is rip off a scab on a topic none of us had any involvement in.

Nevils has passed on and Sam is very unwell, do you think this benefits anyone ?

I can answer this, and or I can even use Nevils own posts to put his side to this, but does this benefit anyone.

Salva

Brother

1luvbigherb
Pues alomejor lo dijo Shantibaba podría ser. Bueno este tema ya no da más de sí. El siguiente tema cuál es? Que la Haze de Tom no es Original Haze sino un híbrido como has dicho? Jajajajaja 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts