What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Old Uncle Ben

Dude I'll ask you the same question I been wanting to know for nigh 30 years now. Why don't you just use more dirt duh? What the hell is going on with this weird obsession of like your mel frank 1970's education on it all? One gallon per ft bla bla bla you are damn right you build a plant from down low so what's going on with all your Kickapoo juice remedies tryna finger out how to grow plants in them thimbles?
Fail. it's not the volume of "dirt" that's importamt. It's the production of root mass using root tip pruning methods.

Check out "How spin out works" https://sepro.com/hort/spinout

Uncle Ben

Tom Hill

Veteran
Fail. it's not the volume of "dirt" that's importamt. It's the production of root mass using root tip pruning methods.

Check out "How spin out works" https://sepro.com/hort/spinout

Uncle Ben
Ben, you are an idiot. This may be news to you but we keep most of our idiots east of the i5. You can easily spot them especially these days by their political leanings in their first interactions as you have you retard Texas fuck. You can pick up your skirt now, and go directly to hell we have already marked you as a cull we are done with you kid.

Old Uncle Ben

Heavy trichome field density, large trichome heads, and epic cannabinoid profile. The maths are brutal already with those 3.
Large trichomes?

No they're not, unless you're marketing based on photo ops which folks do. You can have all that cute shugar you want but unless the boids are there in the right profile, you can also have nothing but crapola.

Same kind of psychology applies when folks throw around the buzzword "haze". Most of it is just crap.

But don't worry kids! There's some jewels in thar seeds somewhere. Just piss off years of your life trying to find The Chosen One.

Old Uncle Ben

Ben, you are an idiot. This may be news to you but we keep most of our idiots east of the i5. You can easily spot them especially these days by their political leanings in their first interactions as you have you retard Texas fuck. You can pick up your skirt now, and go directly to hell we have already marked you as a cull we are done with you kid.
Pearls before swine..........

ReprobateMind

I just pulled these out of the fridge. The moon is waxing so I figure now is a good as any time to pop 'em. Is there anything I should select for or just let 'em all rip?

Attachments

• THH_and_MBs.JPG
    THH_and_MBs.JPG
    647 KB · Views: 59

Old Uncle Ben

I've never even thought about lying about cannabis guys. It just never even dawned on me. I don't know what these other clowns are doing and I for sure don't give a fuck
Is that right? There is no such thing as haze. Let's see a genome profile. Thai this, Columbian that LOL.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You remember when gypsy and dutchgrown showd up? I flew half way around the world for it. They took us out in that jaguar wined and dined us and put us to work? I rented very nice pads in Asturias then they bought like two and a half seed from us after? Yeah I remember all that shit. Then piss poor judgement and fuck even intentions caught up with all them clowns? Rezdog my ass how's it rolling out now limey? 🙂
Yes !!
This is the same place...but in 1978...when I started to grow

IMG_20230503_214354.jpg

The champagne was pretty good
Just took this photos....remember? Magnum size

IMG_20240907_042526.jpg

IMG_20240907_042438.jpg

IMG_20240907_042618.jpg

I like the analogy between really good champagne and a well selected Haze of yours :rtfo:

081.JPG

The colombians I smoked from 1976 to 1986 were very nice :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts