What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ve got a couple Tom’s Posi’s rocking. Lost one to the tweezer gods, so only 23.

IMG_7787.jpeg

Let’s see what comes up.

Digger102

Veteran
yeah man I am no dancer be sure, its that herb LOL

I think I got some good from it in mextasy(toms haze x oaxacan79), very energetic and happy euphoria coupled with feeling of well being, mind and soul healing:

full

ought to say that F13 x toms haze from elanius was also crazy speedy euphoric haze, just in different way, close to mdma I would say.. no heart beat, just clear happy warm euphoria but very energetic.

full
Hey Maha, is Mextasy similar to the F13 x Haze from Elanius? I like what you said about being euphoric and energetic without the heart racing. Is the Mango Vision like that?

LostTribe

Premium user
Just a little inspiration for yall poppin the THH, 68 days of flowering cycle, they are at 10/14

View attachment 19014799

back left - orange citrus
View attachment 19014800

back right menthol/mint/eucalyptus
View attachment 19014801

front right/ lemon vanilla
View attachment 19014802

front left blueberry smells
View attachment 19014803

they all got knocked up by “double sausage”

View attachment 19014807
Never feed Haze over .9ec. Your tips are curling under from Nitrogen burn!

Sub24ox7

One more mm/thia78 x thh only this one is indoors and definitely a different looking plant compared to the others. This plant wanted to grow as a bean pole and fast, so I topped it. The other plants are light dep, they use the hall for lights out and for bad weather days with the led.

IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4893.jpeg

JockBudman

Just a little inspiration for yall poppin the THH, 68 days of flowering cycle, they are at 10/14

View attachment 19014799

back left - orange citrus
View attachment 19014800

back right menthol/mint/eucalyptus
View attachment 19014801

front right/ lemon vanilla
View attachment 19014802

front left blueberry smells
View attachment 19014803

they all got knocked up by “double sausage”

View attachment 19014807

Beautiful plants and looking like mine do which is good as I'm working with a line of haze with some uncertainty around lineage, though most likely the Tom Hill line.

I also got one with orange terps which is interesting as the OT haze I've done before all smell woody/forest floor- as, indeed, do the other THH.

Sadly mine won't see maturity as the priority was seed and I'll be away on holiday soon so need to chop them tonight but here's a quick shot from the orange one that came down last week.

View media item 18719980
Tons of seed in her and a nice spacey high from the quick vape I've had so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts