What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the definition of lumbo pheno??
Good question lol
When I see a plant with leaves like this one I know its colombian ...

IMG_20230328_025429.jpg

Last edited:

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
In your experience how rare is a phenotype of this quality in those seeds?
Also how many of your plants had Jasmin smell? Just a few or many?
Thanks
Hello good night.

Lao Gold has a lot of genetic variety. Maybe with a packet of 12 seeds you will be lucky and find a great plant but obviously the more plants the more possibilities.

In the plants of the seed banks, some do better than others, so imagine these local varieties...

Some plants were grass and others like these spectacular in my opinion. This jasmine smell is a strange smell that I have never smelled before. At least as intense.

Only one plant showed it, the other similar but not the same, it is more spicy and incense.

Now back to the topic haze. Some photos of Tom Hill Haze.:hotbounce

Attachments

• THH5.jpg
    THH5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • THH6.jpg
    THH6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  • THH2.jpg
    THH2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 109
  • THH3.jpg
    THH3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 104
  • THH112.jpg
    THH112.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 111

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombia - (0 to 10 north latitude)
Colombian Cannabis originally could be divided into two basic strains: one from the low-altitude humid coastal areas along the Atlantic near Panama, and the other from the more arid mountain areas inland from Santa Marta. More recently, new areas of cultivation in the interior plateau of southern central Colombia and the highland valleys stretching southward from the Atlantic coast have become the primary areas of commercial export Cannabis cultivation. Until recent years high quality Cannabis was available through the black market from both coastal and highland Colombia. Cannabis was introduced to Colombia just over 100 years ago, and its cultivation is deeply rooted in tradition. Cultivation techniques often involve transplanting of selected seedlings and other individual attention. The production of "la mona amarilla" or gold buds is achieved by girdling or removing a strip of bark from the main stem of a nearly mature plant, thereby restricting the flow of water, nutrients, and plant products. Over several days the leaves dry up and fall off as the flowers slowly die and turn yellow. This produces the highly prized "Colombian gold" so prevalent in the early to middle 1970s (Partridge 1973). Trade names such as "punta roja" (red tips [pistils] ), "Cali Hills," "choco," "lowland," "Santa Marta gold," and "purple" give us some idea of the color of older varieties and the location of cultivation.
In response to an incredible demand by America for Cannabis, and the fairly effective control of Mexican Cannabis importation and cultivation through tightening border security and the use of Paraquat, Colombian farmers have geared up their operations. Most of the marijuana smoked in America is imported from Colombia. This also means that the largest number of seeds available for domestic cultivation also originate in Colombia. Cannabis agri-business has squeezed out all but a few small areas where labor-intensive cultivation of high quality drug Cannabis such as "Ia mona amarilla" can continue. The fine marijuana of Colombia was often seedless, but commercial grades are nearly always well seeded. As a rule today, the more remote highland areas are the centers of commercial agriculture and few of the small farmers remain. It is thought that some highland farmers must still grow fine Cannabis, and occasional connoisseur crops surface. The older seeds from the legendary Colombian strains are now highly prized by breeders. In the heyday of "Colombian gold" this fine cerebral marijuana was grown high in the mountains. Humid lowland marijuana was characterized by stringy, brown, fibrous floral clusters of sedative narcotic high. Now highland marijuana has become the commercial product and is characterized by leafy brown floral clusters and sedative effect. Many of the unfavorable characteristics of imported Colombian Cannabis result from hurried commercial agricultural techniques combined with poor curing and storage. Colombian seeds still contain genes favoring vigorous growth and high THC production. Colombian strains also contain high levels of CBD and CBN, which could account for sedative highs and result from poor curmg and storage techniques. Domestic Colombian strains usually lack CBD and CBN. The commercial Cannabis market has brought about the eradication of some local strains by hybridizing with commercial strains.
Colombian strains appear as relatively highly branched conical plants with a long upright central stem, horizontal limbs and relatively short internodes. The leaves are characterized by highly serrated slender leaflets (7-11) in a nearly complete to overlapping circular array of varying shades of medium green. Colombian strains usually flower late in temperate regions of the northern hemisphere and may fail to mature flowers in colder climates. These strains favor the long equatorial growing seasons and often seem insensitive to the rapidly decreasing daylength during autumn in temperate latitudes. Because of the horizontal branching pattern of Colombian strains and their long growth cycle, pistillate plants tend to produce many flowering clusters along the entire length of the stem back to the central stalk. The small flowers tend to produce small, round, dark, mottled, and brown seeds. Imported and domestic Colombian Cannabis often tend to be more sedative in psychoactivity than other strains. This may be caused by the synergistic effect of THC with higher levels of CBD or CBN. Poor curing techniques on the part of Colombian farmers, such as sun drying in huge piles resembling compost heaps, may form CBN as a degradation product of THC. Colombian strains tend to make excellent hybrids
with more rapidly maturing strains such as those from Central and North America.

From Clarke's Marijuana Botany ^^ :)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good!! ^^(y)

Kaiki got PR Seeds from 'greengrocer' iirc :respect:.He gifted me a few ones...not sure if those were his own work or originals.
I took cuts from a female I grew indoors ,kept them for a while and then,transplanted them outdoors guerrilla style along with cuts of colombian Red x Gold ...here's the jungle,almost twenty years ago :)

7287svenson_1191.jpg
7287svenson_1181.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Does not get old, only better with time (DTOM)
Perfect trip. I have a VHS of the Pompeii performance which is honestly my favorite trip companion (it has been a long time)
The opening sequence cinematography always makes me think of Orson Wells “Touch of Evil”. I first saw that film at a midnight showing. Did some mild blotter and thought their projector was malfunctioning. I don’t recall how long it took me to realize the camera was slowly zooming in and I could make out the roadies setting up more equipment as they played. Timeless shit.
Looking forward to a great show here
🌚
Live at Pompeii may be the best live concert that no one has ever seen live. I personally love all the banter between the Floyd while they’re tripping balls and passing peas. Opening scenes of them bringing the gong out. careful with that Axe. Geezus.

Last edited: