What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

This and that

Timj

I also looked at the Subaru Crosstrek. The Bronco has a bit more room and is higher off the ground. I believe it will be better off road than the Crosstrek. They offered me 17,000 for my Mustang. If the finance comes back where I need it to be I'll get the Bronco by next Friday. The color I want is still in transit to the dealership. I'll post a picture if I get it. The only modifications will be a trailer hitch from U-haul and the crossbar accessory for the roof rack for carrying my canoe.

jayr1787

I also looked at the Subaru Crosstrek. The Bronco has a bit more room and is higher off the ground. I believe it will be better off road than the Crosstrek. They offered me 17,000 for my Mustang. If the finance comes back where I need it to be I'll get the Bronco by next Friday. The color I want is still in transit to the dealership. I'll post a picture if I get it. The only modifications will be a trailer hitch from U-haul and the crossbar accessory for the roof rack for carrying my canoe.
That will be an awesome setup Tim, the subaru crosstrek is ok vehicle but it has alot of headaches with the electronics. All the stuff on my obs 97 still works and the subaru you can't even use the power locks. Idk if we got a lemon or what. It runs and goes tho so I ain't complaining too much, but it's well due for an upgrade. I'd like to find something older but reliable and easy to work on. I'd love new but idk if I can keep up with the interest rn. Laid off just doing side jobs and the wife's hours got chopped in half because everyone is worried about the election coming up. Pinching pennies save for what ifs.

Latest posts

Latest posts