What's new

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... haven't heard it is owned by the Chinese, just a probable assumption, like Hunter's laptop really being his! :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
People are preoccupied with a few million dollars that Hunter is rumored to have made but couldn't care less about the many millions of dollars that Trump made through his corruption.

That's a bad sign.

moose eater

do you have the "Ziggy" cartoon in your newspaper up there, Moose? "it's "rabid moose" week on his tv...:ROFLMAO: instead of reality following art, it is art following reality for a change...
Haven't read cartoons much in years. At least not strips from the more common news publications. Life has been closer to copying MAD Magazine or national Lampoon lately, negating any reason to look for more strange or abstract parody.

As but one example, the news display and related forum(s) that I'd been attending to (that offered a few but not many cartoons) is now identified by my skookum security system on my computer as a 'threat' and it tells me the certificate to the page has been revoked or expired.

I won't mention which news outlet it is but it's NOT a small online outlet publication.

I know a lot of folks in partisan conspiracy land have come to regard all news as mind control psyops, so maybe it's not too far out, but now my former home page upon sign-in, my source for a varied supply of headache material sourced from left, right, and center publications, is now thwarted and rejected by my security system in its efforts to protect me.

Each day brings a bit more 'stranger than fiction' type of reality to my proverbial plate. I think the rabid moose story fell some place in the middle of that timeline, too.

I'll attribute some of life's current oddities to the Earth's axis never having been straight in the first place. I mean, the consistent variance between True North and North on the compass should've been the first clue, and we've been dealing with that weirdness since the inception of compasses.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
...... haven't heard it is owned by the Chinese, just a probable assumption, like Hunter's laptop really being his! :tiphat:
google "prestige biotech". all replies say "Chinese biotech firm" operating w/out permits. idiots got caught because of an illegally hooked up WATER HOSE...about as bright as hooking up your grow lights to the neighbors power... :ROFLMAO:

GenghisKush

I'll attribute some of life's current oddities to the Earth's axis never having been straight in the first place. I mean, the consistent variance between True North and North on the compass should've been the first clue, and we've been dealing with that weirdness since the inception of compasses.
what would be weirder would be if magnetic and true north were aligned. real tops wobble.

mexweed

Veteran
the feds tried tracing that biotech company and all of the addresses were phony/nonexistent places in China "ghost addresses" if you will

what was fucked up about it is the reports said gmo mice, covid, hiv, hepatitis, herpes, and "at least 20" other infectious agents but didn't list what they were

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No way.

If that's true then I would have to actually check that what I believe is accurate.

Instead of doing actual work in deciding what is true, I will just believe that what the groups I have been listening to are right when they say what to think.

Latest posts

Latest posts